Sony Chairman has been replaced by a foreigner!

L.S.D

This is pretty big change for Sony and something very odd for a giant Japanese company. But I think the majority of Japanese people won't care as long as they keep getting their seizure inducing games. :P

This is pretty big change for Sony and something very odd for a giant Japanese company. But I think the majority of Japanese people won't care as long as they keep getting their seizure inducing games. :)

It's about time. As what the news mentioned, Sony has been slacking

in all departments, allowing competitors to catch up with them.

We can expect more quality PSP soon then :P

This is pretty big change for Sony and something very odd for a giant Japanese company. But I think the majority of Japanese people won't care as long as they keep getting their seizure inducing games. :P

It's about time. As what the news mentioned, Sony has been slacking

in all departments, allowing competitors to catch up with them.

We can expect more quality PSP soon then -_-

Their music and movies divisions have been doing better then their electronic gaming counter oarts. Oh well, not a big loss anyways since theirs still idiots running it. Execpt for Ken, he's a smart mofo, he should just leave Sony while it's still you know, doing well.

Well....when it comes to business, the Japanese don't mind foreigners so much. It's just when they set foot on Japan soil that's the problem. :P

The news show I was watching briefly mentioned the story and the anchor ended it with the statement that Howard Stringer doesn't speak Japanese....no kidding...I would have never guessed!! -_-

Well....when it comes to business, the Japanese don't mind foreigners so much. It's just when they set foot on Japan soil that's the problem. :lol:

The news show I was watching briefly mentioned the story and the anchor ended it with the statement that Howard Stringer doesn't speak Japanese....no kidding...I would have never guessed!! <_<

I wonder how the managers below him felt -_-

He will have a hard time.

Let see:

Sony lose out to Samsung in TV and mobile phone.

PS2 sales is down right now since everyone is waiting for the next-gen consoles.

The portable music industry losing out to IPOD (It's their funeral

when they don't want to support MP3 which is beyond my

understanding).

The movie industry is not so hot for Sony (their last 3 movies did not do so good. AVP anyone? :P )

Their video and audio division lose out to Samsung and Pioneer.

Way to go.

I can't hardly think of anything that Sony has advantages over

other competitors :D

Too bad :P

Well....when it comes to business, the Japanese don't mind foreigners so much. It's just when they set foot on Japan soil that's the problem. :lol:

The news show I was watching briefly mentioned the story and the anchor ended it with the statement that Howard Stringer doesn't speak Japanese....no kidding...I would have never guessed!! <_<

I wonder how the managers below him felt :peopleseybrow:

Let see:

PS2 sales is down right now since everyone is waiting for the next-gen consoles.

understanding).

The movie industry is not so hot for Sony (their last 3 movies did not do so good. AVP anyone? :D )

Way to go.

LSD can say this with me.

END OF THE GIANT!?

Well... some corrections. They support MP3 now, Sony's Music+Film divisions do better then their gaming ones, plus the internal conflict between the 4 divisions is still crazy.

I wonder how the managers below him felt :peopleseybrow:

Let see:

understanding).

The movie industry is not so hot for Sony (their last 3 movies did not do so good. AVP anyone? :D )

Way to go.

LSD can say this with me.

END OF THE GIANT!?

Well... some corrections. They support MP3 now, Sony's Music+Film divisions do better then their gaming ones, plus the internal conflict between the 4 divisions is still crazy.

The decision to support MP3 comes only in 2003, which by that time is already too late. And I dun see any major blockbuster hits in the cinema lately from Sony (although they been churning out movies in truckload). And yes, the internal conflict is really crazy, with plenty of backstabbing.