NINTENDO DS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that list has some stuff I am really exited about,

anyone notice the "-TBA RPG (Namco)" 0.o could it be a port of the namco/capcom thing.

but back to the topic I hope developers don't feel the need to use the touch screen in every game. could you imagine tracing out hadokens in a fighting game.... not my idea of fun. Id like to see cvss2 and cfj ported, we finally have a nintendo handheld with enough buttons.

Edited by garageink

Touch Screen = Awesome for Adventure Games

Too bad no one makes them anymore.

Oh, and don't hold your breath for another Marvel vs. Capcom - EA has the Marvel license now.

Edited by Daeval

11 games vs none.

Meh. I want my god damn RA3.

On that note. RTS games would rock. Port Starcraft already.

Edited by K`dash

wtf , the freakin GC controllers are worse than any other kinda of controller out there!

"where the hell is the Y button , i think its behind your index finger...."

im going to say this , the DS sucks , unless you can attract millions of people to buy Castlevania DS , which seems to be the only good , fun game on the DS

Correction: The GameCube's controller design is horrible when playing some games, but close to perfection for others. The only thing that truly sucks (in any game) is the digital pad.

Correction: The GameCube's controller design is horrible when playing some games, but close to perfection for others. The only thing that truly sucks (in any game) is the digital pad.

Basically, if it's a fighter, it wil suck. Practically FPS and everything else runs fine on the cube. But yeah, the D-pad does blow.