My 1st Sig

Z-Neo

If any of you guys have any good suggestions or techniques on how I can make this better, please let me know. I didn't spend hours on it like alot of people do, so I know it's not super great quality. Thx

not bad actually, many forums would think that's too big, but it's not bad for your first sig

you should've seen my sigs that weren't seriously thought out

ohh man were those huge

Edited by Weirdanzeige

The background actually goes well with the picture so I say theres not much you can improve on it unless you want to put a splash behind it or something. But overall, it looks fine

not bad actually, many forums would think that's too big, but it's not bad for your first sig

ohh man were those huge

I wondered about the size(dimension-wise, and kb) myself. I might see if I can't shrink it down a bit this evening.

As for the background, I actually used a negative image of a fire background, which I thought made the two upper layers stand out more.

Thanks for your inputs, guys! :D

EDIT: OK, it's now 300x100 pixels(18kb), down from 344x202(46kb) - a bit more 56k friendly. I re-did it in Photoshop this time, tinkering with the name part a little, and doing a bit of cropping.

Edited by Z-Neo

ohh man were those huge

I wondered about the size(dimension-wise, and kb) myself. I might see if I can't shrink it down a bit this evening.

yeah, that'd be a good idea, might even look better as a matter of fact.

I make mine to fit the limit of havoc forums, which is 400x85

which I have gotten quite used to

the stock lost quite alot of quality, still overall the sig looks pixeled, it's a good start, I like it.

Try using photoshop to do manipulation or you can go creative and blend them in nicely.