Noooo!

Wizard

Defintely a sad occurance when a PC development studio closes. Every one knew about this for a couple of weeks though. Rumors started flying sometime last month that they laid off their entire staff and were running on barebones since December. Most of them have moved on to other studios. Here is a quote from one of their ex-employees:

Activision

Day One Studios

Mythic Entertainment

Obsidian Entertainment

Point of View (2)

Seven Studios (2)

Sony (2)

Supervillains (2)

Swinging Ape

Tiger Hare (2+)

Turtle Rock

Treyarch

It's a pity no publisher had the balls to fund their post apocalyptic RPG0 They need to take chances and do products that aren't mainstream. Here is a tech demo of the engine they were working on for it, it's a really good engine and has all the latest razzle dazzle: http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php...ile&file_id=654

Now Fallout 3 is the only PA game to look forward to. :)

Troika had made an very impressive RPG game which is Vampire : The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Simpler than Morrowind series.

It's pretty sad to see another promising company had to close it's door in which I personally wish I could see another sequel to that game. ;)

Troika had made an very impressive RPG game which is Vampire : The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Simpler than Morrowind series.

It's pretty sad to see another promising company had to close it's door in which I personally wish I could see another sequel to that game. ;)

Yeah, Vampire was the only good RPG release on PC last year. A very engrossing game.