Leisure Suit Larry - Mega Cum Load

NeoMaster

can the old ones even run on xp? last time i tried to load 6  it didnt work, but the one thing i think he will like better with the new one are the boobies. may be the driving force for him liking the new one lo!!!!

Why does everyone think I'm always in it for the boobies? :P

Besides they censor that shiznits out...until I unlock that everybody naked mode...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can the old ones even run on xp? last time i tried to load 6  it didnt work, but the one thing i think he will like better with the new one are the boobies. may be the driving force for him liking the new one lo!!!!

Maybe if you used DOSBox or something like that. I'd love to be able to play LSL1 again, for nostalgia's sake. Maybe now i could get past the trivia questions at the beginning on the first try now!

What is DOSBOX? I'm interested. i would like to play some classics

again. (still waiting for my Tie Fighter to arrive :P)

DOSBox is a DOS emulator. It's really good for old games like LSL.

Hey NeoMaster, I think you can edit one of the INI files to unlock nude mode.

Maybe if you used DOSBox or something like that. I'd love to be able to play LSL1 again, for nostalgia's sake. Maybe now i could get past the trivia questions at the beginning on the first try now!

Thanks gryph but I don't like to haxxors stuff. I usually tend to explode things. Plus, I like to earn my boobies thank you very much.

Where can I get it? Oh, wait, I can get it here

Who's actually plays the ps2/xbox/pc version of this game?

I am at the part with the bear with the strap on.

LMAO :rofl:  :) ===================D

*Ahen* That's fux0red. A strap-on? Oh please.

Who's actually plays the ps2/xbox/pc version of this game?

I am at the part with the bear with the strap on.

LMAO :roll:  :lol: ===================D

*Ahen* That's fux0red. A strap-on? Oh please.

Yeah Larry gets this girl thats a bookworm in her bedroom. But she tells him that she's not ready for the real thing so she asks Larry to wear a strap on and do it. The light go off and you hear this pleasurable sounds from the girl and then these crunching noises. Later on her roommate turns on the lights and you see larry eating the bag of chips and the bear wearing the strap on. LOLOLOL