Leisure Suit Larry - Mega Cum Load

NeoMaster

So basically, why hasn't anyone told me about this game? I had it sitting in the dvd stack for quite some time now and finally decided to play this thing. It's hella funny what Larry says and the conversations he has with the ladies are so good I think I will try them out in real life.

The girls look great (not that I'm attracted to digital women or anything...) and the game is so damn funny that I can't believe I'm having fun playing a tap the button and move the cursor. I can't play this thing for extended time because of my paranoia of my ps2 breaking down but I just wanted to share with you my good times.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're for PC. They are old graphical text adventure games (up to number 7), not recommended for newbies. You have to think in order to play.

Leisure Suit 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7. Al Lowe (he's not even involved in the new one which sucks) said after LSL 3 that'd he'd never make LSL 4, and he didn't lie, he skipped right to 5. :P

can the old ones even run on xp? last time i tried to load 6  it didnt work, but the one thing i think he will like better with the new one are the boobies. may be the driving force for him liking the new one lo!!!!

Maybe if you used DOSBox or something like that. I'd love to be able to play LSL1 again, for nostalgia's sake. Maybe now i could get past the trivia questions at the beginning on the first try now!

can the old ones even run on xp? last time i tried to load 6  it didnt work, but the one thing i think he will like better with the new one are the boobies. may be the driving force for him liking the new one lo!!!!

Maybe if you used DOSBox or something like that. I'd love to be able to play LSL1 again, for nostalgia's sake. Maybe now i could get past the trivia questions at the beginning on the first try now!

What is DOSBOX? I'm interested. i would like to play some classics

again. (still waiting for my Tie Fighter to arrive :P)