MAC Mini

-VIOLENCE-

Oh my god, you guys know anyone who owns the mac mini?

that thing is soo cute i want one! my friend has it on his desk next to his monitor and it's just so small and compact and pretty fast too!

I'm planning on getting a Powerbook 12' *nods*

and laaater on the road when i'm working with medium format cams / hassleblad digital backs "27 megapixels" o.O i'll get a Dual Ghz G5

some kid at my school was working on the G5's we got and his photoshop CS file was so big he had to burn that sucker on a DVD-R!

money money money.... :P:D

My boss has a G5 and one of those huge wide screen monitors. I wonder why a microbiologist needs one...

Anyway, the Mac Mini looks awesome and the best part is that it's very economical. That's very un-Apple like. Most of their crap is expensive.

A friend of mine got a Powerbook so he could run his math Linux programs on it. It looks awesome too.

Welcome back. :P

mac minis are 499.99 but after u upgrade it it will be like 1200 or so unless u know where to buy mac parts on the cheap. u could alway gut it out and put one of those mini motherboards in them and put pc stuff in it lol. welcome back violence long time no see.

besides those thing dont transfer data that fast cuz of those bloody notebook harddrives on it.

Check out this Mac Mini to PC guide: http://www.kevinrose.com/index.php/weblog/comments/191/

I was just looking through the comments and found this hilarious yet sad one:

By b0nn3r on 01/30/2005

WTF!? DON’T DEFILE A MAC LIKE THAT! AHHHHHHHHHHHmad That’s racist! You ruined a mac, only to fill it with peecee crap! :’(

It's perfect for people who don't want to dish out the mad money for a uber complexed system. This is a good move because apple wants to get back into the Desktop market. Besides their high-end rigs are for the high class, people who have money to spare and companies, while their ipods are basically the life support of Apple enterily.

Mac mini's going at $500!? Were did you guys? Man, is this a really good laptop or something? Because my sis wants a laptop , and my mom said I could get one for my birthday as long as it's under 1,500. But I don't know any good laptops around here going under 1,500 and I really want to give my sister a comp. O by the way, who's violence?

http://www.apple.com/macmini/

Hey this things are cute, small enough to be consedered a laptop, lol. Well, ima just wait till march 28 and then ima get it with new moniter/mouse/keyboard :)!

Edit: Lol they bring my video card, yay! 256 ram.....I think I want to update that.

Edited by Drake