list your top 5 gba titles

Inky

Metroid [series]

Castlevania [series]

Fire Emblem

Advance Wars [series]

Megaman Zero [series]

And sweet mother do NOT buy FFTA. That has got to be one of the worst games in existance. First of all, it's easy as hell. It's like the easiest Final Fantasy game ever, and they're pretty damn easy. Secondly, the quest system blows. Especially after the game is over, when you just want to finish all the quests, but you can't, because they all require you to finish other quests that randomly appear in the pub. Third, laws. The assholes who made the game had the tenacity to actually ban you from using certain aspects of the game. There are points where you will not be able to attack a certain kind of enemy, just as there are times when that's the only type of enemy on the map. You may not be able to use weapons, or magic, it's possibly you won't be able to use either of them. It doesn't stop there either, if one of your characters uses it, it could be warned, fined, sent to jail, or completely deleted, just because someone's an asshole. Fourth, the story blows, and the story is usually the only reason any sane person would choose Final Fantasy over DnD. I could probobly list more, but I won't, because this should be enough for you to realize that you should never play this game.

Edited by LordKanti

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (Flock you, it's fun!)

I bet everyone else does not know how much I love that game to death.

Harvest Moon is awesome. I own the PS2, GBA, and GC versions. I have barely played the GC one though because I bought it while I worked a game store, along with 128341239581234918 other titles. I'm trying to go through and beat all my games now (hence the recent beating of Fallout).

I've been thinking of grabbing the GC one. Althought it feels and looks really different from the last few games (lack of marriage on the PS2 version was a really big turn off for me).

They can keep remaking the N64 version over and over. It never gets old with me.

Harvest Moon is awesome. I own the PS2, GBA, and GC versions. I have barely played the GC one though because I bought it while I worked a game store, along with 128341239581234918 other titles. I'm trying to go through and beat all my games now (hence the recent beating of Fallout).

Yeah, I agree, harvest Moon is loads of fun.

*Goes to hunt HM: Back to Nature*.

Zelda: Minnish Cap (this game really surprised me)

Kingdom Hearts: COM (it doe sget repetetive, but damn if it isnt fun)

FFI+II Dawn OF Souls (having never played Orgins to its fullest, i like the quality of these ports)

Kidou Tenshi: Angelic Layer (awesome game based on the anime)

Fire Emblem: Seima no Kouseki (a bit easier than FE7, but still damn good nontheless)

Yeah, I agree, harvest Moon is loads of fun.

*Goes to hunt HM: Back to Nature*.

I second that, but it's not on my top five list. Maybe it should be. :\

thanks for the replies!

I liked the snes version of harvest moon.

fighting games with just 2 buttons and the shoulders has got to suck

how is onimusha tactics? I like the onimusha story. is it better then ffta?