Is Japan becoming a bunch of fascists?

Wizard

you asian kids, with strict your asian families, do you guys seem to have a gap between you and parents, its hard to explain, for example my GF, her parents (chinese)  are strict and it bugs the hell out of me that their is no communication between them and the parents, its like the kids or the parents can never tell a joke to each other, they dont say i love you, hug, or even kiss them good night, hell i still even do that... buy im a mommas boy. 

Just wonder if other asian families are like that too?

also back on topic, i hate American schools,  things finally didnt get challenging/fun till i got to college...

My family isn't like that except for the pushing to do work crap. We're unfortunately too close. We tell jokes , hug, say good night, and crap like that. But when it comes to school, work, and succeeding...the pressure is like the bottom of the flocking Mariana Trench.

The only American schools I've been to are private Catholic schools and a "private" state run school so I don't really know what it's like in the actual public school system.

Compared to other things, thats just a minority.

Youth crime is at an all time high Japan. It took a 20,000 jump in 2004. One of the safest developing countries in the world is also the most the grueling rise in crime with people as young as 12 years old.

Goddamn bike gangs... :)

Also, in India the caste system is still being practiced in many parts of the country.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few fscked up stories arise when I mention Japan's Youth Crime.

God damn, anyone still remember the incident where a 6th grade girl slashed her classmate's throat with a box cutter? That still haunts my mind.

someone was telling me france is almost just like this now. Having stores and such that say french only.

I can absolutely assure you that this is wrong. That would be completely illegal.

Actually there are some tests made by associations when one group of colored people try to go in some bars, and then a group of white people try to go in the same bars. The bars that only accept the white group get sued.

There is a bit of xenophobia in France, but there are laws against discrimination.

how come u hear france has such a anti jew thing going on then? anyways i dont know.. and really am not a fan of the french :).

how come u hear france has such a anti jew thing going on then? anyways i dont know.. and really am not a fan of the french :).

I don't think any people in the world is made up of only thoughtful individuals. aka there are stupid people everywhere in the world.

btw why don't you like france? Because it refused to engage in a war?

Or is it the french people as a whole that you don't like, therefore placing a judgement on individuals only based on their nationality?

Edited by taratata

Okay....every corner of the earth has its nut jobs/demented individuals who do horrible things...whether its some Missouri woman who cuts a baby from its womb, or a french nurse who decapitates patients. There's plenty to go around so its useless to point fingers.

Anway I don't think Japan is becoming facist...it's just that the other countries around them are hostile or non-democratic as compared to Japan. As already mentioned, they have a quasi military force...the SPD (Special Defense Force). They cannot attack or take any preemptive action.

lol im just messing man.. hell if u look long enough into my family tree u will find french. Every country and race has its ups and downs.. its just sometimes u hear more about the bad then good. I know french people and they are fine.. the i dont like french is more of a joke same as the common saying " the french are assholes" if you think about it.. hell just cause the japanese seem to be pretty racsit dosnt mean they all are.

anyways about the war thing heres another joke http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/victories.html :)

As already mentioned, they have a quasi military force...the SPD (Special Defense Force). They cannot attack or take any preemptive action.

Such treaties are nothing but toilet paper once the real deal happens... so much for international relations :(

I hear they are amending their constitutions again so that they can take preemptive action once they are certain of a threat outside of their borderlines, although I'm pretty sure China will put a good enough pressure on them so it doesn't happen too soon.

Okay....every corner of the earth has its nut jobs/demented individuals who do horrible things...whether its some Missouri woman who cuts a baby from its womb, or a french nurse who decapitates patients. There's plenty to go around so its useless to point fingers.

Anway I don't think Japan is becoming facist...it's just that the other countries around them are hostile or non-democratic as compared to Japan.  As already mentioned, they have a quasi military force...the SPD (Special Defense Force). They cannot attack or take any preemptive action.

Your sarcasm detector is broken.