figure out the hl2 pc

Mag

Ok, I was bored so I mess up a few things in the level, I came upon the PC in the prison stage, and I was just wow this is kewl, it's so real and life like !! any pc freaks like to be creative enough to figure out all the parts that comes in it, and what part is missing :D

hl2pc1.jpg

hl2pc2.jpg

hl2pc3.jpg

hl2pc5.jpg

Either way, I noticed the same thing, and I was quite impressed by the detail Valve put in there. Sure, it's lacking when compared to actual, real lfe computers, but still.

Either way, I noticed the same thing, and I was quite impressed by the detail Valve put in there. Sure, it's lacking when compared to actual, real lfe computers, but still.

I wouldn't say that, look at CS:Source -

all the parts can be fell out from shooting (vid card, CPU, hdd, heatsink, fan, everything):

*credits to vundu*

DELL DIMENSION !!!!

Vundu1-cs_office0000.jpg

Vundu1-cs_office0001.jpg

Vundu1-cs_office0002.jpg

CS:Source doesn't count. I was just talking about HL2. :(

But whatever. You do have a point, but I refuse recognize it. :)

I'm sure there's a pc like that in HL2 as well.. :D man the irony, I can't believe the enhanced CS gets something like this while the mother has something this flat lol.

CS:Source doesn't count. I was just talking about HL2. :(

But whatever. You do have a point, but I refuse recognize it. :)

I'm sure there's a pc like that in HL2 as well.. :D man the irony, I can't believe the enhanced CS gets something like this while the mother has something this flat lol.

Ah, so true. I really love the look of the transcans in CS:Source. So life-like.