Nintendo letting others use their characters?

NeoMaster

What do you think about Nintendo allowing other companies using their Characters?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's nice to see that Nintendo is lightening up a bit. Before they would be :

"Get your dirty hands off my Mario, Touch Link and I'll spank you to death!"

I only hope that Nintendo becomes more relaxed and go with the flow on it's next generation console decisions.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well whatever the case is with current Nintendo hardware and software, next generation Nintendo will be even more exciting because their console will be radically different than either PS3 or XBOX2. But what they'll need to do is make a console that allows easy cross platform porting (with normal sized and proper format discs) and they should be set to hit us with something big. Anyone else hear about they gyroscope controller rumors?

Im hoping sega comes out with a super secret system no one knew about , it'll be like, DREAMCAST 2!? WTF? That'll be awsome, bring us back sonic! Multi-Platformers don't worry me that much, the GC is only alive right because of the number of kids in the US that love mario and donkey kong

Im hoping sega comes out with a super secret system no one knew about , it'll be like, DREAMCAST 2!? WTF? That'll be awsome, bring us back sonic! Multi-Platformers don't worry me that much, the GC is only alive right because of the number of kids in the US that love mario and donkey kong

The only reason it's still alive is because only those who actually take the time and care about it make it. GC for kids my ass. The games are fun, mad fun. If you don't think their fun, you should be beaten by hookers and unknown grunts then raped by the alphabet.

If you don't think their fun, you should be beaten by hookers and unknown grunts then raped by the alphabet.

Oooh, sounds like fun but what letter of the alphabet? I think Y or V would be the best since they have that wedge thing going which would cause a great amount of pain.

IIRC Sega has completely given up any kind of console manufacturing and are only making games now.

Well whatever the case is with current Nintendo hardware and software, next generation Nintendo will be even more exciting because their console will be radically different than either PS3 or XBOX2. But what they'll need to do is make a console that allows easy cross platform porting (with normal sized and proper format discs) and they should be set to hit us with something big. Anyone else hear about they gyroscope controller rumors?

*cough*virtualboy*cough*

Naw, I have hope for it as well, but nintendo doesn't have the best track record when it comes to "radically different" hardware.

As for the cross-platform games, I own a PS2 and a Cube, and I usually get the cube version of a game for the cleaner graphics and flawless wireless play, or 4-player w/o dragging out the multitap. That is, as long as the game won't suffer with the gamecube's controller (IE, no fighting games, etc).

because sonic is "sharper" while mario is " rounder"

stupid logic that sadly is true.

the problem with most of these douchbags, is they no very well that the majority of games they consider "kiddie" cause of the graphics or content, can be a zillion times funner than all these crappy "mature " games.

remember how fun mario,sonic and all those games were compared to pitfighter 3d for example?

but they won't touch the games in fear that their mainstream douchebag friends will see tehm playing with mario instead of lara croft and think he's gay or isn't "hardcore" flock YOU biatch, REAL GAMERS PLAY WITH MARIO ALL DAY LONG!

eh, that sounded wrong