Thank you Bendermike for MAMEoX

BritneysPAIRS

OK I have finished the vm.txt couldnt get rmpgwt.zip to load with vm but will with it switched off (it dont run properly with sound on anyway) but apart from that at least 3000 games work fine

Ive assembled key changes for about a 1000 games as well

I see if bender wants some time soon

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can already do favourites

in verbose mode you can see but you can press left or right on rom to make liked unlike average really liked etc and then can filter unliked off and on by black button or can list but liked status :)

Quick Question...does Samurai Showdown 5 even work yet...or am I trying in vain to get it to work

Think I got it narrowed down tho..am missing a program file P2 I believe. Old neo Geo games just had a (1) program file..seems newer games have two as my metal sludX has 2 program roms...and my sam sho 5 says that I am missing the 2nd Program rom...Phewey :afro:

:D:punk::banghead::punk::banghead::punk::banghead:

Edited by pharoah007

Samurai Showdown 5 and Samurai Showdown 5 Specail work fine

SVChaos doesnt and SVChaosa does first time then it wont agin untill you delete nv file, svchaos with mvs version forget name works fine. Svcboot is smaller and works perfect :D

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Samurai Showdown 5 and Samurai Showdown 5 Specail work fine

SVChaos doesnt and SVChaosa does first time then it wont agin untill you delete nv file, svchaos with mvs version forget name works fine. Svcboot is smaller and works perfect :D

svchaosa is the MVS version :P

ok if you have svcchaos.zip then it dont work :D blackscreen says waiting never arrives but can add file svchaosa and that will work

if you add svcnd it will play once fine but need to delet nv file each time to play (wierd fault)

svcboot and add ons work fine

thats the full story for svc :P back at PC now so this info is correct not kind of like b4

GLiTcH ive got a question for you can you PM if you read this please

I want to know how you separated Mortal Kombats out in your XBMC :P I have midway hacked up to run them but with ugly dos interface and cant separate 2 or 3 to run from an icon in xbmc

And thanks a million for street fighter 3 stand alone it works perfect and had many hours enjoyement out of it

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

i dont like to request something because i know that the devs have not that much of time.

but i will this time. sorry :P

could it be possible to implement a system to rename the rom titles.

surreal for exemple uses a very good system to rename them

some kind of xml file where we can enter an alternate title which is linked to crc code.

just a suggestion. dunno if its possible.

BTW: really appreciate the great work :P