thrift store treasures

Inky

I love the thrift stores! when I was a kid I hated going with my mom to the goodwill or salvation army, scared one of my friends would see me (it didn't dawn on me that they would have to be there too in order to see me there lol) but as I grew up I learned to love the thrift store. I just got a pair of like new Jordans for a dollar. ONE DOLLAR!!

now jordans aren't really my style but for a dollar what are you gonna do? heheh. I once got a 27 inch tv for 20 bucks. it lasted me over a year before it finally gave out. another place I always get lucky is yard sales. but I have a hard tyme getting up early enuff to get the good deals lately...........

there are some funny suits at the salvation army

one TYME I saw a trenchcoat...I should've bought it :)

I saw a sega master system there once too

sometimes I see though old carts, and occasionally some 8 tracks (sp?)

all kinds of interesting shiit there

Edited by Weirdanzeige

I once read a story about an old lady unknowingly picking up the holy grail at a thrift store and keeping it as a mantle-piece. I've found some pretty neat stuff at them myself. Among my favorites are some black pants with a million pockets labelled "soviet" (never heard of the brand otherwise) and an old Clerks t-shirt that was in relatively unworn condition.