More working demos :)

Federelli

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, you are further than GEBEA which happens to be a in-development GBA emulator.

BTW, can you tell us which part of the DS will be emulated first? And which you think will be the hardest?

And another one, has the sound engine been improved for the DS in any way?

IMO, you are further than GEBEA which happens to be a in-development GBA emulator.
Yer think? I've talked to mic in the past, and he does admit defeat over the debugger; but he has some good graphics, and he's getting sound fired up too. I venture that he's further where it matters :lol:
BTW, can you tell us which part of the DS will be emulated first? And which you think will be the hardest?
I can see the most difficult bit being 3D. I'll have to move the gpu to an entirely new architecture (although I'll have to do that anyway at some point) to take advantage of the host PCs 3D hardware. As for the CPU, I'm already done with that (kinda). The new ARM7 core has most of the new instructions that I can see being used. I'm ignoring the multi-processor chat right now, that could be an issue :lol:
Oh, don't ask me about sound engines. I dunno anything about the GBAs, even.

Lol, "chat", nice term :thumbsup:.

How will you get around to implement Sound then? Reading Papers? "Sounds" logical ;).

Thanks for replying, nice to know the cpu is pretty much done :D.

wow i just looked at gebea and it seems like it is farther than this emulator but just my opinion because it looks like more demos work right now