More working demos :)

Federelli

Another way to run something in windows is to drag the "file to run" on top of the exe file. This produces the same log error.

HAH! I actually got to play a game !!! It's called Mortal Konsole which looks like Pong. The graphics for the paddles and ball are corrupt, but IT DID RUN.

I got to beat the computer 10 to 1. Am I the first person to ever win a game on this emu?

Edited by robbbert

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a demo is working but i won't post it since it's a nude anime girl :banghead:.

Anyway, it works different in VSA though.

In DSEmu, you press down or right, you separate the pixels horizontally and vertically respectively.

In VSA, the pixels are stretched till they form a mosaic (correct mode)

I've downloaded a number of games and other demo-things, the normal responses are: freeze at start; crash or hang the emu at start; freeze just after start; or blank screen.

A few have progressed beyond that:

GBA Chinese Chess (gbacc): responds to key presses, graphics are crap.

Yahtzee: produces an error screen about interrupt not set to a function

ThingPong: a nice screen with flowers and a yellow duck; pressing enter causes "an error has occured"

Copper.zip: It works, has a yellow curly worm thing, with a graphics trick thing behind it.

I've downloaded a number of games and other demo-things, the normal responses are: freeze at start; crash or hang the emu at start; freeze just after start; or blank screen.
Yeh. You can try all the demos and games you like; right now, I expect under 1% of them to work in any manner.

In DSEmu, you press down or right, you separate the pixels horizontally and vertically respectively.

In VSA, the pixels are stretched till they form a mosaic (correct mode)

I've got that demo lying around here somewhere. I dunno what exactly it's doing to generate the mosaic, but I'm guessing it's not using the hardware as most other mosaic demos do. Having never touched a GBA in anger, I couldn't tell you what it's doing :banghead:

You guys are gonna be the first to pull this of.
I know for a fact that isn't the case; there're at least 3 projects that are further ahead than me right now.
really who is farther than you
Oh my god, nested quotes rule.

I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to tell you who's further ahead than me. Of course, that statement assumes that I even know who is doing all the work in the first place, which happens to be untrue.

Short answer, I dunno.