MPAA goes against BT and eD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I was a isp owner I'd be pissed

p2p in a way made having a fast connection sort of hip, so ppl made subscriptions to download musik and movies faster cause well...it was free

now that's it kinda being taken away or having to be paid for, it looks as if high speed internet will merely go back to being capital

Edited by Weirdanzeige

if I was a isp owner I'd be pissed

p2p in a way made having a fast connection sort of hip, so ppl made subscriptions to download musik and movies faster cause well...it was free

now that's it kinda being taken away or having to be paid for, it looks as if high speed internet will merely go back to being capital

yep if it came down too it I'd just go back to my $10.95 56k connection. although half the tyme that's what I'm on anyways :\

I am mso pissed off right now, plz anyone think any possible way to stop this dead in it's tracks, this is terrible, horrible, it's outrageous, any solutions?

You just wait. Good things come to those who wait. Besides, it's not like the police will come knocking on your door, since

1) You live in Europe as far as I know (US laws can kiss my hair armpits and other places)

2) If I understood correctly, you are not one of those people who dangle in the Top 10 sharers list on some BT site.

3) Right now, the worst thing at least our NBI could do if is make the user pay a fine. Sure, government officials have shut down some sites, but that's basically the gist of it.

Edited by Agozer

From what i have seen alot of BT sites are removing ilegal Games and Apps and some and have totaly banned any software made by microsoft.

I think many bt site ownera are getting worried now.

Edited by James

dude, thing is most BT sites are based in USA, am I right, I am not worried about my ass I am worried about the sites being closed down, cuz I won't have where to get crap no more, I couldn't give a rat's ass what happens to me cuz my parents are lawyers and my dad knowns the current president, so fuk that I need sources I don't want to see these sites going down, as I understand Youceff is down already...