Gone Fishing

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make me Something in this site and we can exchange Email or MSN stuff and i can do your graphics work for you if you want. Ive checked your site out and maybe I can use photoshop a bit better than most here. That sounds VAIN :D im so full of it.

Krama ive seen you around abit on bit sites...... whoring out your talents I see.

Im hip to the whole bathroom scene :P

anyway you have my email address....... if your on MSN its the same address. Promote me please

Make me Something in this site and we can exchange Email or MSN stuff and i can do your graphics work for you if you want. Ive checked your site out and maybe I can use photoshop a bit better than most here. That sounds VAIN :D im so full of it.

Krama ive seen you around abit on bit sites...... whoring out your talents I see.

Im hip to the whole bathroom scene  :P

anyway you have my email address....... if your on MSN its the same address. Promote me please

Hahaha! Better watch out or I'll take a picture of you sitting on the toilet. :D

Try to get higher quality renders next time or avoid using jpg because jpg compression sucks and results lead to horrible artifacts. Also don't make smaller picutres bigger, thats a really big no no. The monk guy could use some fixed edgings on at the ends.

Good background, but the character's flaws just stand out too much imo

Read the read me full one is 20megs

PSD caracters were scalled down cause full version is bigger not scalled up :P that took me 20mins if GameCOP want spot on graphics ill give them to him in correct formats but sorry that is a quick preview.....

But if I do it properly I may as well use it on site or somewhere otherwise its a total waste of time, I can earn 100dollars an hour designing graphics for companies.

Ill look for some of your stuff to see if I can improve on it

Cheers but I know all about compressions scalling ETC and as I say that was quick as I know its a bit crappy

also from the pic ive seen on here no offense but they are all amatures can you point me to a wall that is acually of any quality please then I might actually strech myself

Edited by BritneysPAIRS