Quake 4 !

Leathel

:) okay I read this a couple of days ago on a magazine in the airport - but couldn't find it on line - I'm a friggin fan on the quake series * not as much as Unreal tournament - but the single player missions on quake are great IMO - maybe this is a bit old for you guys... new to me - delete topic if it is :)

quake4_02_1024x768_exclusive.jpg

quake4_01_1024x768_exclusive.jpg

It's old news but I like this topic so I shall spare it. :) But yeah, it's going to rule, I can't wait for it. I'm a huge fan of the Quake series so I have been waiting for this ever since I leared Quake III was going to be multiplayer only.

It's old news but I like this topic so I shall spare it. :) But yeah, it's going to rule, I can't wait for it. I'm a huge fan of the Quake series so I have been waiting for this ever since I leared Quake III was going to be multiplayer only.

same here, i wanted to see a single player based gaming too, i wasn't really into multiplaying at the time, quake didn't make me an online gamer - it was Homeworld - RTS - then went on to Unreal Tournament - Quake 3 Arena - Counter strike - Homeworld 2 - UT2003 in that order - lol

the graphics smells like Doom3, but thats just me.

anywho..  I'll just wait for Unreal 3, I never play Quake and never will.

Smells like Doom 3 because it uses Doom 3 engine. :) Unreal 3 isn't even on the charts yet, they are working on some other game that isn't even an FPS. It'll be a while before Unreal 3 or another Unreal Tournament comes out.

the graphics smells like Doom3, but thats just me.

anywho..  I'll just wait for Unreal 3, I never play Quake and never will.

It's based on the same engine - but you gotta play quake single player - it's a great experience, the story is good, but the scenery will make you awe like the prison cells and all - sry i wrote a long one before explaining more - but the page timed and lost everything - hate to type all that again - you just got to play the friggin title - lol =)

unreal 3 engine is looking good - Enreal 1 was great - Unreal 2 sucked mostly cause it was so slow and the moves really byte the dust when they even took away the dodging move which is a trademark to Unreal..

here's a link to Unrea 3 developement =) great stufff

http://www.unrealtechnology.com/html/technology/ue30.shtml

Ok see, Unreal 3 looks nice, but it better not suck on the other end.

Doom 3 was just a tech demo with poor story. Just your average test. Quake IV is where everything about D3 Engine will truely come out.