doom 3 for xbox

sf2_ryu

lol bill-box what do you mean by that?

Bill Gates + XBOX = Bill-BOX.

And why is this in spam? This is definitely Current Affairs material.

Exactly that. And yes, this is CA material.

That looks like spam to me agozer.

And why is that? Not turning you on?

You like echoed gryph. One time was enough, I think whats his face got the point. I'm gonna report you for misuse of your powers. :lol:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P:(  :(  damn dude  i've  bought the ps2 and now everything thats cool is coming out for xbox. it sux i wish i bought the xbox instead.  :(  :(  :(

"Everything" is really the wrong word to use here. "A few" would suit much better.

:P:(  :(  damn dude  i've  bought the ps2 and now everything thats cool is coming out for xbox. it sux i wish i bought the xbox instead.  :(  :(  :(

"Everything" is really the wrong word to use here. "A few" would suit much better.

ok then alot of things that i like are mostly coming out for the xbox like uhh all them star wars games and halo games and now doom 3 so yaa

:D:)  :(  damn dude  i've  bought the ps2 and now everything thats cool is coming out for xbox. it sux i wish i bought the xbox instead.  :(  :(  :(

ok then alot of things that i like are mostly coming out for the xbox like uhh all them star wars games and halo games and now doom 3 so yaa

the only new star wars game they got exclusive is kotor2 but even that will be released on pc just like the first one did. halo is by M$ so thats theirs (you're not missing much compared to pc fps games currently out).

KOTOR 2 was never exclusive to XBOX, it just came out first and they aren't necessarily ports. It was made simultaneously for PC and XBOX but they need extra time to make some technical changes for PC. It's coming out next month I think...

Edited by GryphonKlaw