0001 - Metroid Prime Hunters First Hunt (U)(DF)

NeoMaster

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the DS has a touch screen does it not?

Ok, call me a dumb ass, but how ya gonna emulate that, what if the games major control point in the touch screen?

Just curious is all...

With the mouse, just like in the PalmOS emulator; at least, that would be the most sensible thing to do.

Edited by Agozer

Kind of bad news just arrived. Most likely these roms are either fakes or demos. I've been to Pocket Heaven where they have started constructing a list of DS roms and in the comments section the author says that Metroid is just a demo and will be nuked when the real thing gets released.

Kind of bad news just arrived. Most likely these roms are either fakes or demos. I've been to Pocket Heaven where they have started constructing a list of DS roms and in the comments section the author says that Metroid is just a demo and will be nuked when the real thing gets released.

Heh. Same thing with that Sonic DS rom image that I got a whole back. :)

Edited by Agozer

Okay, people, I think you guys are missing the point of an emulator. If you want the touchscreen, buy a DS. Simple. The emulator is for emulating the hardware of the DS, not the physical feel of the touchscreen. Not to mention that the touchscreen won't be implemented for a *long* while, Two9A is still working on the second CPU. Obviously, it's going to use the mouse, as that's the most natural thing.