Cheaters

Sturmvogel

u know what's funny is when ladies call cops on there abusive husbands and when the cops come and they go in the house to take him away the wives are always trying to stop the cops from taking the husband to jail how dumb is that.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heehhehe...this show rocks! There's nothing like seeing someone get busted cheating on they're gf or bf. It cracks me up...people are flocking stupid. If you're gonna cheat...then break up with the person for christ sakes.

if u break up w/ the other person then whats the point of calling it "CHEATING"" :P

Are you retarded? If you're in a relationship, and you begin seeing someone else while in that same relationship, its called cheating dumb*ss. God damn it sf2_ryu...have you been hanging out with Ghost to much? Expect a christmas present from me personally for your stupid remark. I'm gonna bomb your a** till flocking New Years. Happy Holidays.

Heehhehe...this show rocks! There's nothing like seeing someone get busted cheating on they're gf or bf. It cracks me up...people are flocking stupid. If you're gonna cheat...then break up with the person for christ sakes.

if u break up w/ the other person then whats the point of calling it "CHEATING"" :P

Are you retarded? If you're in a relationship, and you begin seeing someone else while in that same relationship, its called cheating dumb*ss. God damn it sf2_ryu...have you been hanging out with Ghost to much? Expect a christmas present from me personally for your stupid remark. I'm gonna bomb your a** till flocking New Years. Happy Holidays.

Hey, hey. Keep cool guy. He was just pointing out the incoherence of the last sentence.

if u break up w/ the other person then whats the point of calling it "CHEATING"" :huh:

No no. The sf2 guy had misread your last statement. He understood it as "if you're gonna wanna go off with somebody else, break up with the person first" but when in reality what you meant was "if you're gonna want somebody else, then get rid of the person that you're with" When I become supreme fighter, you will all get bombed. Merry Christmas. B):P:):D:lol::cheers::rolleyes:

if u break up w/ the other person then whats the point of calling it "CHEATING"" :)

Hey, hey. Keep cool guy. He was just pointing out the incoherence of the last sentence.

Incoherent my *ss...

Dude, this show is stupid as hell, this belongs to the spam section by the wa. "O no , my husband cheated on me!!"

Woopty freaking doo , get over it, and live life, don't put it on t.v, in the usa, everyone cheats on everyone.

Dude, this show is stupid as hell, this belongs to the spam section by the wa.  "O no , my husband cheated on me!!"

Woopty freaking doo , get over it, and live life, don't put it on t.v, in the usa, everyone cheats on everyone.

This is a stupid show and this does not belong in the SPAM section. Leave those distinctions to us. ;)