King of Fighters skipping 2004

Gryph

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of u morons need shanking, or cornholing by some KoF motorcycle fanboy.... Every KoF has not been the same, u idiots, just goes to show how little you know; It has prolly the best plotline a fighting game could have.... idiots....

I agree some KoFs like 97, 99 or 2k1 didn't fare to well, but breaking the line is moronic and foolhardy, true KoF fans know that KoF's coolness resides in it's vast variety and yearly releases; (best example being KoF 98)

I agree SNK should take some time on development and stop being so damn lazy(GoD knows Iori needs a new sprite), maybe add some chars from other series like fatal fury, and so on, but not to break this.... it's just wrong...

Edited by axl

Eh, it's kind of a shame that they'd break a 10 year tradition like this, but if it means a better game or more life for the franchise then I'm for it. I'm perfectly happy with a dream match, or something entirely new, since I never played the games for the 5 or 6 lines of story anyway.

I agree with Axl, but i hate the lameass term "fanboy" i am a SNK Enthusiast

I dont even care much about new sprites, just high res the ones they got and im satisfied, i personally woudnt mind a contuation of the plots that have been growing in the KOF games, nor would i mind seeing Alba Miera in 2d, i think that would rock!

FUK FALCOON!!! I HATE YOU , YOU FAT BASTARD!!!