Why I say don't buy first gen sony items

Wizard

The DS is no bigger than a GBA. The PSP is even smaller than that. And what's wrong with the stylus?

The PSP works as a small vid player on the go, even though it won't last long enough to watch you movie. Plus has games that are *apparently* better than those on the DS. I wouldn't know, I've never heard of any games on the PSP. I've heard it plays MP3s as well.

The DS supports staple titles like Mario, Sonic, Metroid, Pokemon and such, plus a few other awesome ones, like Mr. Driller, and Advance Wars DS (Which should really be called DS Wars). It'll also soon be sporting some Final Fantasy. The Dual Screen allows for more options, and looks fine to me. Metroid DS is pretty odd, aiming with a stylus doesn't quite work out, they should've left Metroid 2D if you don't have two joysticks. But what about Wario Ware? Imagine how great the stylus would be for that. And the second screen can always be used simply as a second screen, not every game uses the stylus anyway.

What've you got against handhelds?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's y the US release is always better, cuz we get them later

And *we* get them even later than you guys, which bascally sucks big time, but at the same time it's sort of good...

What've you got against handhelds?

I've got something against these "handhelds," I love my GBA to death but these 2, ohhh, these 2 aren't even worth my money until a big cut is in order.

I'm safe from wasting $200 bucks on a handheld that could probably break..

I'd rather just have $200 bucks.

i want money too but i think there's gonna be a price cut later so i'll get it then, and Sony first gen products do suck most of the time and that's y i always wait till later cuz it'll be better and there's always a price cut