• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Batman: Arkham Asylum

so good.

^^^^ I wants thisssssssssssssssss

finished the story on Batman. It was 3 solid days, so I'd say 15 hours. just looking for the Riddler pick-ups and doing the challenges now. I don't know if I am going to go through again on hard or not.

looking over the release list it doesn't seem like there is anything to get terribly excited about until late october with Tekken 6, and Bioshock 2. September has a few worthy releases like MUA2 and it looks like Metal Gear Cutscene and Dead Rising 2 have eu dates of 9/25

Shadow Complex. Great game... the only thing it's missing is morph ball lol. I started the game on hard so xp is better. once I got 100% items though I was long overdue to switch to insane mode... getting from lvl 30 to 50 is going to take FOREVER.

I forgot about Dead Rising 2, and there is going to be a PC version! Which means there will probably be ridiculously awesome mods.

Me and my friends have been playing a lot of Monkey Ball Deluxe/Tiger Woods 07/Top Spin on the modded Xbox, odd games I know, although I have always played a little Monkey Ball. They are all pretty addicting but I guess we play them mostly because they don't require much effort and it's easy to relax and play.

Musashi: Samurai Legend aka Musashiden II.

Much better than many review give it credit, although the targeting system is a hit-and-miss, and the voice acting is pretty damn horrible.

Batman: Arkham Asylum

id say it lives up to the hype, beat it on normal rather quickly, got alot of riddler puzzles to figure out though

kinda hope a DLC comes out soon (i want more costumes dammit!)

got all the riddler puzzles last night. I'm still at 87% for total game completion though. must have to finish all the challenges with 3 bats.