Police Dog Bites Nude Man Where It Really Hurts

MINNEAPOLIS -- A man was bitten in the genitals by a police dog while being arrested for allegedly running nude and entering homes in a Minneapolis neighborhood.

Police said the dog bit the man in order to protect its handler. Police say the man started hitting the officer and the police dog did what it was trained to do -- protect its human partner.

A police spokesman said police dogs are trained to bite if their partner is attacked. He said the dogs are not trained to bite in the groin area, but that it's likely the dog jumped and bit the man while he was moving around.

The dog, which was still leashed, bit the suspect to protect the officer.

The 19-year-old-man was taken to the hospital for treatment of his injuries.

Police reports said a police canine unit found the nude suspect shortly after noon Tuesday in a house. Police said the suspect began hitting an officer who ordered him out of the house.

Police say the man continued to attack officers even after he was bit. Police used a stun gun to subdue him.

just the thought makes my balls hurt :lol:

reading the title makes me feel the pain, but running around naked is just stupid

Same thing ( the running nude part) happened here a while ago just under my livingroom window. :lol:

i remeber back in highschool a guy was streaking during a football game. half way across the field he slipped and broke his leg  :lol:

wow i thought he got hit there with a football, cuz that would hurt, it might even kill the guy