Good movie sequels?

Gryph

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man 2 fast 2 furious is or fast and the furious for that matter is nothing but commercial trash. here in LA (and im sure other places too) had turning our cars into cars u see in those movies for years b4 that movie ever came out. the import scene was an underground phenomenon (especially for the asian communities around here) and all of a sudden, these two movies come out, and now everyone is into it, and its nothing but balogney nowadays. back in the day, whenever u see someone with the most simplest body kit, our heads would turn. now, u see people with kits on the ford probes...ridiculous..so boo to those movies....sorrie i had to get that out of my chest haha.

anyways, i always thought that home alone 2 was good haha.

terminator 2 was the best one.

best of the best 2 was the best one. the first one comes second in my book.

ill think of some more

not just those two.aliens,godfather 2, spiderman 2 ,army of darkness and other films. i just listed only terminator 2 and dotd because they were really 5 times better than the first one.another good film thats not a sequel but everyone should see is city of god.

Edited by Ninja X

DotD `78 sucked.

only ignorant kids whom never saw the original first or are fans of Evil dead say that

the remake was garbage created my mtv scum for american audiences seeking cheap thrills...the living dead dont run!!!

DotD `78 sucked.

only ignorant kids whom never saw the original first or are fans of Evil dead say that

the remake was garbage created my mtv scum for american audiences seeking cheap thrills...the living dead dont run!!!

thats right films like 28 days later and dotd remake are not really zombie films.the thing that made dotd 1978 good was that it was a smart.anyone can make a movie about crazy running zombies,but can they make a smart zombie film with the slow living dead? i thought so!