was ther a half life 2 alpha

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its off topic but can u tell me how he got caught and is it worth downloading hl2 alpha.

He started corresponding with Gabe Newell (Valve's main man) and he was eventually trapped that way. Gabe offered him a fake job at Valve so when he'd come he'd be arrested by FBI but the German government wouldn't allow it so they arrested him.

And no, it's not worth downloading it since it's highly illegal and it's just old...if you're going to download it illegaly might as well get the real version of the game. But if you are into FPS games, I urge you to buy it, it's awesome.

LMFAO, if this guy is smart enough to make virus's, how is he not smart enough to realize it was a trap?

i know its off topic but can u tell me how he got caught and is it worth downloading hl2 alpha.

He started corresponding with Gabe Newell (Valve's main man) and he was eventually trapped that way. Gabe offered him a fake job at Valve so when he'd come he'd be arrested by FBI but the German government wouldn't allow it so they arrested him.

And no, it's not worth downloading it since it's highly illegal and it's just old...if you're going to download it illegaly might as well get the real version of the game. But if you are into FPS games, I urge you to buy it, it's awesome.

LMFAO, if this guy is smart enough to make virus's, how is he not smart enough to realize it was a trap?

Because he was too consumed by his own ego that he simply failed to realize it.

lol i would have re-formatted my PC like 20 times so nothing could be recovered and went into hidng if i was the guy who stole HL2, so many people where after him.

The person that REALLY needs to die is the bastard who pirated Doom 3 and hurt its sales so much....grrrrrrr.....that game kicks so much ass on so many levels and people are just too busy playing HL2 thinking if they dont have uber physics and they cant bounce a dead guy off a ceiling just right it must not be fun.