was ther a half life 2 alpha

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its off topic but can u tell me how he got caught and is it worth downloading hl2 alpha.

He started corresponding with Gabe Newell (Valve's main man) and he was eventually trapped that way. Gabe offered him a fake job at Valve so when he'd come he'd be arrested by FBI but the German government wouldn't allow it so they arrested him.

And no, it's not worth downloading it since it's highly illegal and it's just old...if you're going to download it illegaly might as well get the real version of the game. But if you are into FPS games, I urge you to buy it, it's awesome.

hey grif i have the Half-Life+Blueshift disc for my dreamcast, ill take screenies/vids if you want, its very real, It runs perfectly on the DC too, There is only FPS problems very rarely and it seems randomly, like when the dreamcast has been on all day, if i reset the dreamcast it will usually work fine, its nothing serious though, its a drop to like 27FPS at the lowest, it runs average at about 45FPS i think, very smooth :(

Edited by Shibathedog

hey grif i have the Half-Life+Blueshift disc for my dreamcast, ill take screenies/vids if  you want, its very real, It runs perfectly on the DC too, There is only FPS problems very rarely and it seems randomly, like when the dreamcast has been on all day, if i reset the dreamcast it will usually work fine, its nothing serious though, its a drop to like 27FPS at the lowest, it runs average at about 45FPS i think, very smooth :(

i guess the dreamcast was a good system, no wonder people want dreamcast 2

Yeah, they caught him. The German police arrested him. It's pretty stupid how he got caught.

The same dude wrote the NetSky.A and a few other malicious viruses too. Scary guy.

Edited by Agozer