Video game award!

Ryuken

did u guys vote for the Spike video game award yet?? i just did, i didn't like the choices tho, GTA: SA is almost in everything and not much japense games

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those choices are lame.  Are they owned by advertising or were there really that few good releases this year?

Both. SpikeTV is almost as bad as MTV.

I've heard a lot of bad things about Pike TV... So, it's a TV channel that specializes in games, am I right? Are they biased or just unprofessional?

Those choices are lame.  Are they owned by advertising or were there really that few good releases this year?

Both. SpikeTV is almost as bad as MTV.

I've heard a lot of bad things about Pike TV... So, it's a TV channel that specializes in games, am I right? Are they biased or just unprofessional?

It's not so much games tv as "guy tv". I think that's how they were advertising anyway. Videogames are "cool" so they're on there.

Where the hell is World of Warcraft?

Thats a big mmorpg game and its pretty much a shame if you ignore that.

I voted HL 2 a lot since I don't play those console games.

I'm such a fanboy.

Yeah, I noticed WoW's absence but I think it's because it just came out last week. If it came out the week before it would have been on.

But yeah, SpikeTV appeals to the Mountain Dew drinking, XBOX playing, football watching, crappy music loving part of society. And tits which is the only good part.

Edited by GryphonKlaw