myfirstrealtimerenderedscene

Corn99

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty nice stuff there Corn, I'm not l33t enough to do that stuff.

Although, I did some renders with good ol' Pov Ray in the past, but these two aren't really comparable.

Edited by Agozer

just make a new folder and put all the files in there but light.obj is missing so u can't play it anyway

heres the fixed version sorry about the other one.no need to unzip only open double click the exe and it goes and dint worry about the "could not load texture:blank" mesage on the back ground dos window,there nothing wrong(usage).heres that mini scene i made,to rotate the camera use the mouse to move front.back,right,left use the direction keys.and to close use alt and f4 and this uses opengl not directx(by mychoice).

new mini_scene

Edited by Corn99

credits:thanks niko fot making irrlicht to the guy who made the woman 3d model, and to me for making the small house,the blue beam of light,carappy programing to make a crappy scene,and since i cant use photoshop for crap(i only used it to make the blue beam of light texture)i thanks whoever created the brick texture.iam thinking of messing with open al for irrlicht or audier for irrlicht.

i'll download it again

EDIT: file not found, o well

Edited by Ryuken