myfirstrealtimerenderedscene

Corn99

well this is my first realtime rendered scene,made possible bythe irrlicht rendering engine.iam putting together a release version with give examples of reflection,transperancy,solid materials and skybox/skydomes,physics an collision.please give opinion by looking the screenshot pretty soon ill have the real thing for download.i did this to rub it in my friends face,cause hes learning c++ and java and he doesnt know what to do i told him i could better than(cause hes an idiot)now in addition to being able to 3d model i can program(sorta,only 3d engines or 3d game engines)

shot82.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha no i used the irrlicht engine as a renderer for my scenes and so did my friend i he doesnt know what to do and iam already up to gravity and collision,used special effect.kinda hard cause all is in c++ and i dont know any and yet i learned some c++ by using irrlicht and creatted the scene above and my freind who know c++ can even draw a friggin triangle.and if i was a expert(combined with other libraries)i could make a game.

Edited by Corn99

i can't get it to work, i tihnk the link to the files are wrong, also light.obj is missing i think

Edited by Ryuken