SVC CHAOS PLUS

Kyo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8ae0710d (6 MB) - P1 Plus fixed CRC that i used a while ago

as far as i remember it didnt have gameplay stopping glitches (like Zero's triple rod in red blood setting, etc.) but it had FBA-specific problems in console mode (cant select characters in practice mode). not sure if those problems would appear in Kawaks.

youre right, just the second character. all the bosses are usable even in console mode, just not in practice mode in FBA (not a clue how it goes on other emus). but as far as i know, the s1 crc doesnt matter since the glitch fixes are mainly in the P1. and ive even used the same S1 CRC for both (AAEsomething)

about this rom, the was a patch collection somewhere, poirot's patches or something; u can get those and patch away!! I made from one set 2 sets: the normal svc with only the bugs fixed and no bosses in select screen and the plus one which I patched in knowdown attacks, rolling, the bosses everything, even the plus sign at the beggining of the game....

about this rom, the was a patch collection somewhere, poirot's patches or something; u can get those and patch away!! I made from one set 2 sets: the normal svc with only the bugs fixed and no bosses in select screen and the plus one which I patched in knowdown attacks, rolling, the bosses everything, even the plus sign at the beggining of the game....

That's exactly the patch i uploaded :huh: (it's on page1 if your using default settings)

• 10 months later...