Will PSP emulation be easier than DS emulation?

Jim200

I am not a programmer.

Do any of the people involved in the recent DS emulation project know if it will be harder to emulate the DS than the PSP?

I really am interested in knowing, since the PSP is basically a normal console, in terms of hardware. DS has unique features that would make it difficult to emulate, but so does the PSP (movie and MP3 playback, possible online game distribution, etc).

What do you guys think?

I wouldn't hold my breath for either to be emulatad anytime soon. but I'd guess the DS will be first just cuz it is out and they have already started developing an emulator.

the ds will most likely be easyer to emulate since the hardware is nowhere as complex as the psp. Although the ds is more of a n64 and hell the n64 still has some games that wont even load. The psp is more near the ps2 which also has a long way before getting emulated. But i could really care less i personly think emulation is about retro gaming. If you emulate the ds how is it gona be anything like the ds with 2 screens and touch screen. The idea of emulating it would take all the fun out of it.

id rather see the n64 and other retro systems perfected in emulation then see anything newer emulated.

what emulator today besides gameboy advance.... lets u try a game before u buy it?

;)

Well, maybe those PS games that you want to buy to complete your collection?

they are freakin ps1 games... how much money do they cost? look at a review and buy it... lol.

(also ur totaly full of crap) lol.

what emulator today besides gameboy advance.... lets u try a game before u buy it?

;)

Well, maybe those PS games that you want to buy to complete your collection?

they are freakin ps1 games... how much money do they cost? look at a review and buy it... lol.

(also ur totaly full of crap) lol.

Hell, yeah :D What a lame excuse, eh? :devilboy: