Star Wars vs. Lord Of The Rings

sf2_ryu

what do u like better?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I we are talking OG star wars ep (4 - 6 right?) then star wars wins. but if you even consider adding the newer star wars then lord of the rings wins. the last 2 star wars ruined it for me.

Star Wars old movies beat LotR movies for me. LotR are books are the coolest though.

LotR film trilogy felt too fragmented, and relied too much on special fx and unrealistic battles scenes IMO. Star Wars just seemed to suck me in more.

Star Wars old movies beat LotR movies for me. LotR are books are the coolest though.

LotR film trilogy felt too fragmented, and relied too much on special fx and unrealistic battles scenes IMO. Star Wars just seemed to suck me in more.

Pray tell me which part is unrealistic??

Pray tell me which part is unrealistic??

Aragorn riding out and toppling thousands of armed orcs like dominos in Two Towers for one. Th heroes just felt too invincible during battle.

Invicible?!? They are always greatly outnumbered in all the battle!

Sheesh! Just like Star Wars. Always outnumbered but still won the battle. THat is unrealistic too! And you can always see the heroes win.

Except for Hans Solo's carbon freezing and Luke's amputation, all the heroes came off in one piece :(. LOTR's characters also came off in one piece but some with permanent scar like Frodo.

And since when FICTION need to be realistic?!? :D