Join 1Emu "WhatPulse" Team

Mag

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am now part of the team YAY !!! anyway anyway any kind of ket strokes and mouse click counts right?? like i can just keep pressing random button and get the counts right and same goes for off line right??? how come the counts in my sig doesn't update ??? or does it take a while

Edited by Ryuken

thx, and i just founf out the random key pressing and clicking at anytime works, so i was typing crazy for 15 mins but my fingers got tired

I still pulse, but I stopped typing in a few things.  And holy crap G you pwn all of us.  I also was offline for four days, and the typing I managed to do in the next few days was lost due to my router becoming homosexual.

Yeah, I noticed my complete ownage so I just wondered if you guys were still doing it.

I still pulse, but I stopped typing in a few things.  And holy crap G you pwn all of us.  I also was offline for four days, and the typing I managed to do in the next few days was lost due to my router becoming homosexual.

Yeah, I noticed my complete ownage so I just wondered if you guys were still doing it.

Spammer!! :P

i play dance with intensity with ddr simulation and i got a lot of key strokes from it,