Join 1Emu "WhatPulse" Team

Mag

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey don't go off-topic, unless yer posting in SPAM section

and just so you know, 1Emu still needs more WhatPulse members, we are still short, and don't make the guild thing a big deal, it's not a community.

ps: I pwnz !! 2ND PLACE !!! G-man yer next :banghead:

o man, someone fuucked with my WhatPulse. i restarted my comp, or actually it crashed and then i got a pop-up sayin my whatpulse has been tampered or corrupted. must terminate...BOOOOOOOO bullcrap.....

awwww man, i reinstalled, and i still got that message....i think imma be off the team fellaz...let me get into this problem!

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

damn, I can't really figure out the true issue behind yer problem, try looking it up at the support forum: http://forums.whatpulse.org/

really hate to lose you off the team man :(

yeah im still gettin the same problem. and my rank jus got better too haha. damn, this sucks...what the hell happeend....

EDIT:

Problem sovled! =) just in case this might happen with someone else, if ur comp crashes and u get that message like i did, what happens is that whatpulse got out of sync with the registry so u have to delete C:\Program Files\WhatPulse\WhatPulse.bin or where ever ur bin. file is at and delete that. click on the app and ur good to go. :(

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

Problem you guys, all the sigs are down, everyone:

If you try to acess and edit your sig, you won't be able to access:

http://whatpulse.bounceme.net/

" :/ Server Overloaded:

A sudden influx of requests has overpowered the signature image server. Please be patient while we try to resolve this problem. "