Normal CPU Tempature

Compared To MY Computer, Thats Pretty Kinda High.

For Me Its:

Idle: 72F(22C) -ish

Normal: 82F(32c) -Ish

EDIT: But My Comput With Multi Tasking: 92 F

Edited by 666Ghost

Mine has actually been overheating.. not too long ago it was at 98 degrees celsius. I have to keep watching the temperature. Its been hitting 75 degrees celsius constantly. I even have the entire left side of the machine open.. I'm going to maybe get another fan blowing on it.

Your computers are freezing a breeze compared to mine. >.

Mine has actually been overheating.. not too long ago it was at 98 degrees celsius. I have to keep watching the temperature. Its been hitting 75 degrees celsius constantly. I even have the entire left side of the machine open.. I'm going to maybe get another fan blowing on it.

Your computers are freezing a breeze compared to mine. >.<

Are You Sure That Your Not Seeing It As F? Cuz I Know Where You Live And We Dont Use The Metric System. But If It Is Celsius, Then You Need More THan Just One More Fan, Try Using An Exaust, Or Water Cooling. And Strangly Enough, When I Had Heating Probs, And I Opened One Side Of My Comp, It Got Hotter. Then I Installed HDD Fans, And It Turned Out Great.

if ur lookin at the bios for the CPU temps..it gives out bogus temps...im using this uselful lil prog "Hardware sensors monitor"

I use the same program as well and it has constantly beeped when I hit 75 degrees celsius where I either have to restart my computer or close every application for it to come down.

What processor do you have?

Don't worry about your temps at all, they are FINE! Take it from me, I used to be an overclocking and temperature fiend. Now I just don't care enough about temps as long as they don't go above 60 C.