Need For speed Underground 2

Ryuken

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a civic and i'm still using it to race cuz i don't wnat to waste my money and upgrade my other cars, i wanna wait till a kool car is unlocked and i'll use all my money and upgrade that plus my civic is live.

i have a civic  and i'm still using it to race cuz i don't wnat to waste my money and upgrade my other cars, i wanna wait till a kool car is unlocked and i'll use all my money and upgrade that plus my civic is live.

My dream car is the Skyline GTR. I always try to obtain this car

in any racing game I played. It will be quite some time before I can unlock this car :D And my old Hyundai Tiberion is faster than my Supra now. WHich it shouldn't be! I'm clueless now :)

Is the soundtrack good in that game? nfsu had great music IMO which really added to the atmosphere of the game.

IMO the soundtrack in 2 is absolute CRAP! Snoop ruined "Riders on the storm" by The Doors....thats enough to make it suck, but there isn't a single track in the game that isn't junk.

Is the soundtrack good in that game? nfsu had great music IMO which really added to the atmosphere of the game.

IMO the soundtrack in 2 is absolute CRAP! Snoop ruined "Riders on the storm" by The Doors....thats enough to make it suck, but there isn't a single track in the game that isn't junk.

Yes, I do agree the music of NFSU is better than NFSU2.

But still, after a few hours of playing, it will stuck in your head and

you will sway your body to the tune, nodding your head up and down and goes "Hey Yoooo!!!"