Need For speed Underground 2

Ryuken

it's on sale Nov. 15th but it's already avaible for bit torrent but is it the real thing?? i loved the first 1 so i wanna get the 2nd

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it isn't released until the 17th, but yes it has been ripped.

Obviously another one of the rarities, seeing a PC game ripped a week or more in advance or it's shelf date. Usually one only sees PC games ripped one or two days before release.

Actually it isn't released until the 17th, but yes it has been ripped.

Obviously another one of the rarities, seeing a PC game ripped a week or more in advance or it's shelf date. Usually one only sees PC games ripped one or two days before release.

Heh, I hope the game will be good. It looks promising

Wooh! I just get the game. A major improvement from the 1st!

Let me write a mini review here.

WHen I saw the game at my local gameshop, I ask about one thing.

The requirement. I am happy to know that you can still play at

low requirement, albeit the graphics won't be so good :D

Anyway,

Graphics :

Simply amazing. EA has created a really big city for you to roam freely. All the visuals are outstanding and clear, The car models are accurate. There are plenty of cars variety on the road. The only minor gripe I have with the graphic is the tendency to show shiny roads.

I know, it is a nice way to show off the graphic but it is not rain always!

Sound :

Your standard fare, with new soundtracks. Not bad.

Sound effect is still the same, as accurate as ever. No major complain

here.

Controls :

Keyboard controls is still as responsive as ever.

No major complain.

Gameplay :

A very big improvement here. Player can now roam the city freely,

giving it a GTA feeling. The standard fares are there; Drift, Circuit and Drag. Now they have additional race types like Street X (race in small Drift-like track), Underground Racing League (URL, race in race track :banghead:) and my favourite, the Outrun (you move around city, you see a race car, you go near it and challenge it to race starighaway.

Winning is determined by who manage to ditch who for a certain limit of distance). And new parts are unlock by winning races AND finding hidden garages. You can modify and tune your car (finally!!) although

it is not so extensive.

As you can see, EA really make the game deeper by adding these.

It sure make the game more interesting. EA certainly learn a few tricks from Genki (Shutoku Highway Battle).

THe only minor gripe I have is there is no option for you to fully cutomise your own ride. I mean, you can't design your own ride with

your own vinyl and graphic on your ride. You have to choose from the sets they give (although they do give a lot). But it still won't affect

the fun of playing this game.

Oh, and this game has a storyline (the plot is as thin as 2Fast2Furios :)) but definetly better than none :shootem:

Replayability:

With so many things to do, it will take you some time to complete everything. And after you complete everything, you will take the time to design your best ride so that you can show off online :ph34r:

Yep, you will play this game again and again!

Overall:

As you can see, I like this game! I dun like the 1st one since the first

game makes me feel stupid (the game is trying to tell me that by upgrading your car appearance, you can make it go faster! bullshit!)

But NFSU2 converts me into a fan :) Good job, EA.

Now if you excuse me, I still have the Nissan Skyline GTR to unlock.

:shootem: