Nintendo DS Hands-On Preview

Alpha

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe after the first price cut and the liberary fleshes out some. somehow I can't get exited about mario 64 again.....

if the psp had a better battery life I wouldn't even be considering a ds.

And who want a touchscreen for a game console?!?

As if controlling the game is not hard enough, they have to add a touch pen?  :D

Well They Are Planning To Use The Touch Screen As A Controller. Think Of The Cheapness In First Person Shooters.

And who want a touchscreen for a game console?!?

As if controlling the game is not hard enough, they have to add a touch pen?  :D

They also have this thumb thing you can use with the touchpad. There's a picture of someone using it in that article I think. That changed my view about the touchpad.

I agree with L.S.D. that touch screen may sound like a good idea but when kids or friends with damn sticky greasy fingers want to touch you pad violently, i wont be suprised with some complaint of damaged d.s's from the result of this, I dont hate nintendo or the d.s. but looking at what they have to offer, currently its like this

D.S. - So far better titles,touch screen(good\bad), cartridge based :)

Psp- Sorta lackluster launch titles, really big screen, Umd thats cool, poor battery life depending how used.

For me I require more time before shelling out my cash on either one, i think i'll wait half a year when they can resolve launch problems and have a broder game library.

All i need is a good fighting game lets hope for soul calibur portable or D.S.

I agree with L.S.D. that touch screen may sound like a good idea but when kids or friends with damn sticky greasy fingers want to touch you pad violently, i wont be suprised with some complaint of damaged d.s's from the result of this, I dont hate nintendo or the d.s. but looking at what they have to offer, currently its like this

D.S. - So far better titles,touch screen(good\bad), cartridge based  :)

Psp- Sorta lackluster launch titles, really big screen, Umd thats cool, poor battery life depending how used.

For me I require more time before shelling out my cash on either one, i think i'll wait half a year when they can resolve launch problems and have a broder game library.

All i need is a good fighting game lets hope for soul calibur portable or D.S.

PSP already has good fighting game. Vampire Saviour!

And Shin Sangoku Musou would be nice too!

I agree with L.S.D. that touch screen may sound like a good idea but when kids or friends with damn sticky greasy fingers want to touch you pad violently, i wont be suprised with some complaint of damaged d.s's from the result of this

Thats Why You Have To Learn These Lines:

"F uck Off And Get Your Own DS Ya Cheap Bastard"

What Does The DS Stand For? Disk Sh!t?