Halo 2 Vs. Typical High School Stupidity

Shibathedog

Hahaha... this is funny

These kids are from high school right?  Meaning under 18.  No curfew???

WTF?

It just shows you how much parents care nowadays.  The future as we know it is screwed.

Im in collage, and many, I mean MANY people i know went to the halo 2 party in SF, bought the game, got drunk, and went to see the incredibles....in one night, and they still showed up for school.

As for the HS kids, they should have no business being up late, staying at home and playing games.

No excuse.

Hehe, yeah, that's what I was thinking when I was reading that. I would never skip school just for a game, even if it was Duke Nukem Forever.

Dun tell me you are still waiting for that dud?!? :thumbsup1:

Yup. And it's not a dud.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... this is funny

WTF?

It just shows you how much parents care nowadays.  The future as we know it is screwed.

Im in collage, and many, I mean MANY people i know went to the halo 2 party in SF, bought the game, got drunk, and went to see the incredibles....in one night, and they still showed up for school.

As for the HS kids, they should have no business being up late, staying at home and playing games.

No excuse.

Hehe, yeah, that's what I was thinking when I was reading that. I would never skip school just for a game, even if it was Duke Nukem Forever.

Yup. And it's not a dud.

They have been giving promises and promises until I dun care anymore.

If they release it 3 yrs ago, I might still be interested.

They should just lincensed it to EA. That would help expedite the

work :D

Hahaha... this is funny

WTF?

No excuse.

Yup. And it's not a dud.

work :D

They actually restarted 2 years ago. If they stayed with the current tech it would have been out but it would have been outdated.

Let's not derail this any further, we can continue this at 2Emu if need be.

Hahaha... this is funny

WTF?

No excuse.

Dun tell me you are still waiting for that dud?!? :D

Yup. And it's not a dud.

work :(

They actually restarted 2 years ago. If they stayed with the current tech it would have been out but it would have been outdated.

Let's not derail this any further, we can continue this at 2Emu if need be.

Yeah, let us go back to American high school stupidity :huh:

In Asia, only Japanese will do this kind of thing.

But I never heard they will skip school for this. Education is far more important in their aspect of life :thumbsup1:

You would never heard of American kids commiting suicide over failed exam, do you? :)

Edited by L.S.D

i would agree with L.S.D

Kids here have too much liberty, most dont care about anything nowadays.

Third world counties care more about education than here in the US.

One good reason why the this country is the way it is....blame the parents.

That and divorced parents.....they themselves should be given plenty of credit, take it from my personal experience. I know many people who are from divorced parents, and believe me, they aint no saints.

Yeah, let us go back to American high school stupidity  :)

In Asia, only Japanese will do this kind of thing.

But I never heard they will skip school for this. Education is far more important in their aspect of life  :D

You would never heard of American kids commiting suicide over failed exam, do you? :huh:

The Japanese never skip school for gaming because the government requires that games be released on weekends only. When big titles like Dragon Warrior or Final Fantasy came out in Japan, so many people skipped school/work that it became a problem to the economy.

I skip school for gaming all the time. It's just more important to me.

I actually spend more time playing Star Warz: Battle Front, than the original halo, I like the whole idea of everybody having thier own job, like sniper, rocket guy, whatever. It makez everybody important and not all about a one man crew which is nice but when you're apart of a whole team it makez you feel important to try to fill in your part or to help out with a little conflict like helping take out a walker.

I actually spend more time playing Star Warz: Battle Front, than the original halo, I like the whole idea of everybody having thier own job, like sniper, rocket guy, whatever. It makez everybody important and not all about a one man crew which is nice but when you're apart of a whole team it makez you feel important to try to fill in your part or to help out with a little conflict like helping take out a walker.

I'm all for that. I haven't actually played Battle Front yet. I figured it would suck because it was a Star Wars game where I couldn't be a Jedi. I might try it anyway.

I'm all for that. I haven't actually played Battle Front yet. I figured it would suck because it was a Star Wars game where I couldn't be a Jedi. I might try it anyway.

Battlefront was fun! Especially when you are playing multiplayer. Hehehe, I like the Battle Of Hoth. I will always be the Rebel, but will always hijacked an AT-ST to whip those Empire's asses :)

From their FAQ:

4 - What are the system requirements for Painkiller?

Your system must meet the following system requirements:

Minimum:

- CPU: 1.5 GHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor

- RAM: 384 MB

- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM: 8X speed

- Hard Drive Space: 1.2 GB available

- Video: 64 MB DirectX 8.1 card with hardware Transform & Lighting support (NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS or better)

- Sound: DirectX 8.1b or better compatible

- Input: Keyboard and mouse

Recommended:

- CPU: 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor

- RAM: 512 MB

- CD-ROM/DVD-ROM: 8X speed

- Hard Drive Space: 1.2 GB available

- Video: 128 MB DirectX 9 card, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 or better

- Sound: DirectX 8.1b or better compatible

- Input: Keyboard and mouse

Required for Multiplayer: 1 disc per player per computer Internet (2-16 players): 56 Kbps or faster Internet connection (high speed recommended)

Local Network (2 -16 players): TCP/IP compliant LAN1

Also, there are rolling out with an expansion pack that has all new graphical updates.