star wars trailer

sf2_ryu

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know why people bash the new ones, i prefer them over the old ones, i mean going back the fight coreography was garbage and comparing to all these real jedi luke is trash and everyone wont admit that they think han solo is "cool" as so many people say its only because Harrison Ford was hot back then

The old movies were cool because of the storytelling and the "philosophy," if you will, not the fight scenes so much. The new movies have basically just been hollywood (say it fast enough and it sounds like hollowed) action movies, casting aside what was there for the latest in-thing. Signs of lameness: The "this will sell video games" pod race scene, Jar-Jar, and the way subtitled alien languages have been replaced with exaggerated real-world accents. The most meaningful personal connection has been "The young guy wants to do Natalie Portman." Who doesn't? And the most hideous offense: The force is biological? Bleh. Maybe since Campbell died Lucas has fallen to the dark side, as it were.

Edited by Daeval