Slow DSL speed!

Ryuken

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does that fix it or speed it up cuz most of those that i find online just fix ur connection

do u use that also or have u used it ?? cuz i want to know if it optimize my connection with a click of a button

Get the TCP Optimizer. That optimizes your connection.

I used that, and my disconnections got more frequent... or maybe I'm just paranoid. Well, it may help people that don't have disconnection problems to begin with.

do u use that also or have u used it ?? cuz i want to know if it optimize my connection with a click of a button

I've used it. All you do is load it, choose DSL, and press optimize.

I used that, and my disconnections got more frequent... or maybe I'm just paranoid. Well, it may help people that don't have disconnection problems to begin with.

Hmm...that didn't happen to me.

when u uninstall it did it fix the problem???

Well, when i restored by backed-up settings, it worked ok. Sure, it worked after the optimization too, and faster to boot, but like isaid, the disconnection seemed more frequent.

Edited by Agozer

well i tried it but i but c much difference but that's maybe my connection is already really good since i've already open some ports for some program but thx anyway