Posts posted by fumanchu
try this version of retroarch,it has both the fceumm core and pocketnes core.
here you go new link.
yoou can try retroarch,which has a port of nestopia also.
get it here.
new link with sd and hd skins.
was wondering if anyone on this forum would be able to compile a new build of mame 72 for the xbox 360,so that it creates a default.xex file(executable).obviously a xbox 360 devkit would be required.
thanks for any help.
New games now supported
Back Fire (Tecmo)
Big Fight - Big Trouble In The Atlantic Ocean
Hook (Japan Version)
games fixed and now playable
Freekick (official Sega Version)
Golden Axe (Version 2)
Jungle Hunt / Jungle King / Pirate Pete (crash on final level)
Toukidenshou - Angel Eyes
games with graphical imrovements
64th. Street - A Detective Story
Double Dragon 3
E.D.F. : Earth Defense Force
Elevator Action Returns
In Your Face
Jungle Hunt / Jungle king / Pirate Pete
Legend Of Makai
P-47 - The Phantom Fighter
The Combat Tribes
The Tin Star
games now with sound
Special Forces II
games with sound improvements
Big Event Golf
Great Thousand Mile Rally
Great Thousand Mile Rally 2
The Legend Of Silkroad
games now with sound sample support
Games Now With New And Improved Samples
general fixes and imrovements
Added a totally new driver with pandora drawing hacked cpu banking and Mermaid MCU to support Heavy Unit [arcadez, Mistydreams]
Fixed the official romset for Free Kick [MAMEDev, arcadez]
Added a previously missing graphical effect for Mega Blast now when you get the green pickup the shield orb on your ship can be seen [HAZE, arcadez]
Added support for the Tatsumi driver supporting Big Fight - Big Trouble In The Atlantic Ocean [Mame2003 Dev Team]
Updated the Tecmo Sys driver to MAME126 both Deroon DeroDero and Touki Denshou - Angel Eyes are now playable [Haze, Arcadez, dink]
Hooked up the missing SN76496 sound for Special Forces and Special Forces II in the dkong.c driver both games now have Sfx and music [arcadez]
Fixed some serious graphical problems affecting Zero Hour wrong colours bullet width tilemaps etc etc Red Clash will also benefit from this [Hap, dink, arcadez]
Added sound sample support for Zero Hour which was totally silent previously [dink, Otto_Pylotte, MistyDreams, arcadez]
Sorted broken dip switches in Mr Do's Castle, Do! Run Run and Mr Do's Wild Ride plus fixed the sound for Indoor Soccer [MAMEDev, arcadez, SapphireDrew]
Fixed broken sound in Hachoo and Kick Goal plus sorted some graphical priority issues for 64th. Street - A Detective Story [MAMEDev, arcadez]
Added sprite buffering to the megasys1 driver improving the gfx for 64th. Street - A Detective Story, Avenging Spirit, Chimera Beast, Cybattler
E.D.F. : Earth Defense Force, Hachoo, In Your Face, Legend of Makai, P-47 - The Phantom Fighter, Ninja Kazan, Plus Alpha, Rod-Land, Saint Dragon
Shingen Samurai-Fighter, The Astyanax + more also added missing prio prom dumps for the games that did not have em already [MAMEDev, arcadez]
Fixed Dragon Gun from locking up on the final boss and sorted an issue with the energy bar being missing also on the final boss [MAMEDev, arcadez]
Added missing dac sounds speech and crowd cheers etc etc to Taito's Big Event Golf [arcadez]
Fixed broken sound for the classic Williams game Inferno by backporting a sound cpu hack from later MAME [Aaron Giles, arcadez]
Prevented The Electric Yo-Yo from hanging during the attract mode by interleaving the CPU's [MAME Dev, arcadez]
Updated some parts of the Taito SJ code to MAME 103 vastly improving the emulation for Elevator Action, Jungle Hunt, Sea Fighter Poseidon and more [MAME Dev, arcadez]
Fixed an issue where Space Seeker would not coin up and start due to a previous commit which added an invalid input game now playable again [arcadez]
Stopped Space Cruiser from crashing on the asteroids level and added the dedicated button for the continue mode [MAMEDev, arcadez]
Fixed Jungle Hunt / Jungle King / Pirate Pete from crashing on the last level [MEMEDev, arcadez]
Sorted a gfx niggle with Mario Bros where the screen would shake incorrectly left/right rather than up/down when you hit the POW box [MAMEDEv, arcadez]
Added support for Woodpecker to the pacman.c driver [MAMEDEv, arcadez, mahoneyt944]
Added sound banking to the OKIM6295 in silkroad.c fixing missing Sfx and Speech in The Legend Of Silkroad [MAMEDev, arcadez]
Added the Prom dump for Taxi Driver and hooked up the palette init fixing colours in the game [MAMEDev, arcadez]
Improved the sound for Congo Bongo by adding new samples and reclocking the 2nd SN76496 channel to fix the drums tempo [MAMEDev, arcadez]
Added support for Back Fire to the Tecmo driver [MAMEDev, arcadez]
Fixed broken attract mode and likely other problems with the japan sets of Undercover Cops due to incorrect speedup addresses [Bryan Mcphail, Scandy]
Fixed some missing graphics in Beast Busters and Mechanized Attack then sorted sprite priorities on level 2 in Beast Busters [bmcphail, dink, arcadez]
Added a new hack to fix the lights dont go out when shot in Elevator Action Returns and clones which doesn't break the gfx on the game ending [dink, arcadez]
Fixed some serious graphical issues on the final level in Double Dragon 3 and the third level in The Combat Tribes [arcadez, Cibomatto2002]
Fixed collisions in Golden Axe (Version 2) and improved the irq timers for Body Slam [mahoneyt944]
Added support for Snapper to the system16 driver and hooked up the sound and music [mahoneyt944, arcadez]
Fixed sound popping on B-Rap Boys and some sound banking niggles with The Great Thousand Mile Rally games [Mistydreams, arcadez]
Added support for the Japan version of Hook to the m92 driver [arcadez]
Fixed Shooting Gallery in dkong.c by adding the inputs and lightgun crosshairs [arcadez]
download includes emulator,new roms and new samples.
here is a port of the RSDKv5 engiine for wii.
this also works on vwii for wiiu.
original release page
the boot.dol in this download is a newer compiled version which has the encore dlc unlocked from the beginning.
you can use either Sideway Wiimote controls or wii pro controller.
the data.rsdk file is included in the download,so everything is set up and ready to use.
the 3d stages are laggy as this is still being worked on but the 2d stages play fine.
i assume you mean a nes emulator,if so then fceux seems to be the most popular one,also nestopia is very popular.
here is the unreleased game for xbox 360 called Bonk Brink of extinction,inludes the dactell DLC as well.
you will need a jtag/rgh xbox 360 to play this or try it out on the xbox 360 emulator for PC called xenia.
the game is unlocked and ready to play.
there are 2 different biulds of the game in this download.
its for original xbox.
meant to say in that last post you do not need the chds as the roms will do.
they are just an alternative format of the same games,you are not gaining anything from using the chds.
new link,only the roms are included not the chds as you do need them.
MAMEoXtras 10th Anniversary Year Release 2
New games now supported
Marble Madness II
Games fixed and now playable
Games with graphical improvements
Games with sound improvements
Tough Turf (Japan)
General Fixes And Improvements
Added invincibility flashing effect to R-Type Leo [Haze, arcadez]
Fixed broken graphics and colour cycling effects in R-Type Leo [arcadez]
Added Megumi Rescue to the Sega System E driver [Haze, arcadez]
Added support for the super rare Atari prototype Marble Madness II to the batman driver [Mame Dev, FBN Dev, MAME2003+ Dev Team]
Added support for Angler Dangler to the decocass driver and fixed Zeroize at the same time [Mame dev, arcadez]
Added Hypernoid to the NeoGeo driver [arcadez, KMFDManic]
Fixed sound and music and added missing speech support for the Japan version of Tough Turf [mahoneyt944]
New roms included in the download.
Fight for Vengeance for the sega megadrive.
Retroarch 1.7.7 Unofficial v2 for xbox update
- Option to take in game screenshots is visible in quick menu and working now.
- Added macros in some configurations to make the things more particular for each core. Now
each core has his own retroarch.cfg, core.cfg, background wallpapers and other options.
- My last Retroarch unofficial version
- RGUI can only load low res wallpapers unfortunately. But it's the way the RGUI works.
- I having some trouble to make both screenshots and boxarts working together after exiting and loading the core again.
Only the screenshots loads for me, and the option to turn on the boxarts always goes back to off.
If someone knows how to make this option work in retroarch, please give me some help.
- Make a backup of your saves, playlists, screenshots,etc and replace all files-folders with the new files.[/quote]
MAMEoXtras 10th Anniversary
new games now supported
Come Back Toto
Dice - The Dice Game
Oriental Legend Special (ver. 101, Korean Board)
Snow Brothers 3 - Magical Adventure
Xeno Crisis (Neo Geo MVS)
games fixed and now playable
Chouji Meikyuu Legion
Legion - Spinner-87
Tokio / Scramble Formation
games with graphical improvments
Big Run (11th Rallye version)
Chouji Meikyuu Legion
Crazy Climber 2
In Your Face
Legion - Spinner-87
The Legend of Kage
games now with improved sound
Pack 'n Bang Bang
Operation Wolf C-Chip simulation
Reverted back to an older but more stable c-chip sim from MAME98 to prevent the game crashing on level 2 (end of level boss) and
on level 6 (final boss sequence).
Taito Protectio MCUAdded the protection mcu to the following game which is now playable and 100% emulated..
Tokio / Scramble Formation
General Fixes And Improvements
Games Fixes and Improvements
Added Bryan McPhail's C-Chip sim code for Operation Wolf from MAME98 and modded it slightly so the final end boss and enemy has located you mini levels can now be played [arcadez]
Rolled back the Taito_x driver back to MAME72 to fix missing and or broken graphics in Superman and Twin Hawk [arcadez]
Sorted some sound niggles in Twin Hawk which would occur when the screen gets fairly busy [arcadez]
Support a new and improved priority prom for in Your Face in the megasys1 driver which fixes the previously broken mini game and some other graphical issues [dink, arcadez]
Fixed level four crash in Thunder Hoop and continue screen text distortions in Squash due to previously unknown refresh rate protection in both games [MAME Dev Team, arcadez]
Fixed graphical priorities in Thunder Hoop by using bigkarnak video update call [dink, arcadez]
Added support for the MVS version of Xeno Crisis to the Neo Geo driver [arcadez]
Added fake gunsights for Under Fire game now playable [mahoneyt944]
Fixed some graphical niggles in Dragon Master and added support for Master's Fury to the drgnmst.c driver [arcadez]
Backported some fixes for a couple of games in the armedf.c driver garbage sprites covering the entire playfield in Legion and a timer crash bug in Kodore Ookami [arcadez]
Added sprite clut cycling colour effects for all games in the armedf.c driver fixes red ninja display in Kodore Ookami and makes Armed Formation etc etc look far prettier [arcadez]
Fixed sound in Dolmen and Twin Action then sorted an mcu simulation issue in Task Force Harrier [grant2258]
Improved road vs scenery priorities meaning you dont see things that should be hidden behind the hills appearing all over the road in Jaleco's Big Run [arcadez]
Fixed some graphical problems where the colours were wrong on level 3 and half the screen was missing eg rendered black in Buggy Challenge [arcadez]
Added support for Dice - The Dice Game a bootleg of the undumped DiceDiceDice by IREM to the M90 driver [arcadez]
Added a new protection simulation to pgm.c so that Oriental Legend Special - Xi You Shi E Zhuan Super (ver. 101, Korean Board) now works in this core [arcadez]
Hooked up the M68705 protection MCU for the official Taito USA version of Tokio / Scramble Formation game now playable [dink, arcadez]
Fixed some graphical priority and screen display area niggles which affected The Legend Of Kage [arcadez]
Fixed missing adpcm sound effects in Pack 'n Bang Bang and hooked up the sound correctly for Blood Warrior [arcadez]
Added support for a special sprite effect to kaneko16 video used by Magical Crystals on the first boss [arcadez]
Added a missing graphical sprite effect which handles enemy damage flashes in 1945k III [arcadez]
Better balanced the sound in Kaneko's Air Buster [arcadez]
Fixed palette colours in Ambush [mahoneyt944][/quote]
new roms included in the download.
you can get it in this download.
Hi guys, tabajara here...
I've a pcsxbox build that i have been working on for some months for my tests and personal use. It already have some nice features that i would like to share.
- 3 cores to select. 1.4, 1.5 plus and reloaded.
- 1.4 core. The fastest one. It uses the old gte and old counters code. Added 2 more recompiled opcodes in dynarec from 1.5 version to run even faster and included the xport fix for medievel for this dynarec.
- 1.5 Plus core. More compatible than 1.4 core. CDDA games support, new counters code.
- Reloaded core. Even more compatible than 1.5 core. CDDA games support, new counters and new GTE code.
- 2 NEW GPU Plugins. unaigpu-old from pcsx4all and unaigpu by senquack. They are faster than peops gpu most of time. Some games increase up to 7-8 fps. Savestates from peos gpu plugin are compatible with this 2 new plugins thanks to notaz from pcsx rearmed.
- bin/cue, z./z.table(pocket iso compression) and CHD support images.
- Added madmab fix for Codename tenka
- Front Mission 3 fix (leg 0 hp fix )for x86 dynarec in all cores.This fixes random crashes in 'Front Mission 3' battles: When a mech is
destroyed, especially from leg damage, the animation often caused a crash. Fix based on pcsx4all emulator by senquack
- CHD games works in all cores but CDDA games(Tomb Raider 1-2 for example) only works on 1.5 plus and reloaded core. As well CDDA games compressed to CHD.
- Don't expect miracles from the new gpu. It's faster but it still a software gpu (slower than a HW gpu). Some games have glitches that doesn't have in peops gpu. But some games have nice results. In my tests dino crisis 2, some mortal kombat games, megaman x series runs at full speed using the right settings as well other games.
- There's a new spu called fran spu around the code that i forgot to remove. It works and it's slight faster than peops spu. It's about 1-2 fps faster, but the sound output is not good and not compatible with peops spu savestate, so it's not recommended.
- There's a option in the cpu options called "Enable Bias Hack". This options brings a fps boost if the game dont use all the psx cpu power like 2d games and some 3d games. If this options is "ON" and the game is "psx cpu demanding", lags and slowndowns will appear.
- It uses the old xport Interface. Madmab edition interface is better and it have a lot more features-options, but unfortunately, when i started this project i was dumb and used the old xport UI code. It's possible to port to the new madmab interface but it require some time and work and i don't have it at moment, sorry.
Just a little update (and my last version), for my pcsxbox build
- Added cdrom code from the original pcsx 1.5 in the 1.4 core. It fixes the FMV for megamen x4 and x5 and maybe other games with no speed loss.
- Removed useless option that i forgot to remove "valkyrie profile battle fix" in the cpu options.
- Some clean in files-code.[/quote]
here is an updated download for most of the new releases/demos and homebrew/hacks releases for multiple consoles.
console games for
sega game gear
Retroarch 1.7.7 Update for original xbox.
i made a unofficial port of retroarch years ago called (Nintendo Edition).
I revisited this stuff again ( i don't know why LOL) adding more cores and improving the experience using retroarch on original xbox a little bit.
It's based on retroarch 1.7.7. It's a little old version but it have a lot of nice features.
Here some other interesting features, but there's more...
- Almost all retroarch common options on official 1.7.7 version are included like playlist, screenshots, savestates, indiviual core options, etc...
- Rgui background wallpaper support and it's already setup.
- Added background music support based on marty pcsx reloadex code to play wav files while browse games.
- 22 cores to select. Most of them are up to date and most works well.
- Overlay support. It can be used, for example, to simulate scanline effects to give retrovisual image using together with bilinear filter on.
- CHD support for cores like pcengine, supergrafx, genesis plus and pcfx.
- Genesis plus wide core included to play sega genesis in widescreen. Made some test and it plays nice with sonic 1 and 2 widescreen hacks.
- GPSP core. Full speed gba emulator with color correction option to improve gba games.
- MGBA core. Can be used to play some custom copy protection roms (Vast Fame unlicensed games).
- Gambatte core. GB, GBC emulator with over 200 color palettes to chose.
- Pcfx core is slow (playable only on trusty xbox).
- Can't load large neogeo games using fba-neogeo core. Virtual memory was only implemented on wii libretro version.
- It's recommended always make a playlist and loading the content from the created playlist to avoid crash-freeze problems loading the roms.
- Don't remove anything from system file.
- Some homebrew games and a playlist file are included and already setup to help how to make and use a playlist.
- Visit https://www.marcrobledo.com/retroarch-playlist-editor/ Just drop the roms on this link to create a playlist.
X - confirm
A - Go Back/cancel
Y - For fullscreen screenshots while browsing games in playlist
In Game Controls:
Right thumbstick click - Go back to quick menu
White - Fastfoward
Feel free to test and play. Cheers.[/quote]
Yeah Yeah Beebiss II for the nes.
Eyra The Crow Maiden,new release for the megadrive.
Mameoxtras Decade (new update)
in XBOX Hacks [/xbox]
Mameoxtras decade bonus
Nice driving game a clear World Rally rip off but it's decent enough
Simply delete your previous save file and drop the xbe's rom and screenshot over the top of your existing MAMEoXtras build enjoy.
DL link everything included