- 0 replies
- 152 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 130 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 127 views
- Add Reply
* SDLMAME 0.258 for Ubuntu - https://sdlmame.wallyweek.org/download/
* SDLMAME 0.258 for Mac - https://ports.macports.org/port/mame/details/
* Panda3DS 0.5-beta [DS] - https://github.com/wheremyfoodat/Panda3DS/releases
* Kegs 1.29 [Apple2GS] - https://kegs.sourceforge.net/
* Gameroy 0.3.1 [Gameboy] - https://github.com/Rodrigodd/gameroy/releases
* dgVoodoo 2.81.3 [plugin] - http://dege.freeweb.hu/dgVoodoo2/dgVoodoo2/
* MAME 0.258 - https://www.mamedev.org/release.html
* ARCADE64 0.258.0 - https://arcade.mameworld.info
* MAMEUI64 Classic 0.258.0 - https://messui.1emulation.com
* WolfMAME 0.258 - https://github.com/mahlemiut/wolfmame/releases
* MAME 0.258 for RPi - https://stickfreaks.com/mame/
* BigPEmu 1.08 [Atari Jaguar] - https://www.richwhitehouse.com/jaguar/index.php?content=download
* Emulicious (2023-08-31) [Multi-system] - http://emulicious.net/news/
* WinArcadia 30.1 [s2650-based] - https://amigan.yatho.com/
* FCEUX 2.6.6 [NES] - https://fceux.com/web/home.html
* 86box 4.0 [PC] - https://github.com/86Box/86Box/releases
* Erockus 11.2 [Front-end] - http://erockus.elementfx.com/arcade.html
* ExtraMAME 23.8 [Front-end] - https://www.wintools.net/extramame/
WinArcadia 30.1 (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11): 27 August 2023
DroidArcadia 2.34 (Android): 22 August 2023
AmiArcadia 30.1 (AmigaOS 3): 27 August 2023
AmiArcadia 30.1 (AmigaOS 4): 27 August 2023
AmiArcadia 30.02 (MorphOS): 17 August 2023
Super Bug Advance 1.3 (Game Boy Advance): 11 September 2009
AmiArcadia and WinArcadia are multi-emulators/assemblers/disassemblers of
* Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson, Grandstand,
Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu, Palladium, Poppy,
Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix, etc.) (c. 1982);
* Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Cabel, Fountain,
Hanimex, Interton, Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, Soundic, Voltmace,
Waddingtons, etc.) (c. 1978);
* Elektor TV Games Computer (1979);
* PIPBUG- and BINBUG-based machines (Electronics Australia 77up2 and
78up5, Signetics Adaptable Board Computer, Eurocard 2650, etc.)
* Signetics Instructor 50 trainer (1978);
* Central Data 2650 computer (1977);
* Astro Wars, Galaxia, Laser Battle and Lazarian coin-ops by Zaccaria
* Malzak 1 and 2 coin-ops by Kitronix (c. 1981);
* Chaos 2 computer (1983);
* Dolphin trainer (1977);
* PHUNSY computer (c. 1980);
* AY-3-8500/8550/8600-based Pong systems (Coleco Telstar Galaxy, Sheen
TVG-201, etc.) (1976-1977);
* Ravensburger Selbstbaucomputer aka 2650 Minimal Computer trainer (1984);
* MIKIT 2650 trainer (1978); and
* VTech Type-right machine (1985).
Features include: ReAction GUI, load/save states, windowed and full-
screen modes, CPU tracing, trainer, drag and drop support, graphics
scaling, automatic load/save of configuration/game, keyboard/joystick/
gamepad/paddle/mouse/trackball/Vision-dapter support, autofire, turbo
mode, gameplay recording/playback, sprite demultiplexing, help windows,
source code, real-time debugger, frame skipping, redefinable keys, save
screenshots (7 supported formats), REXX port, network play (IPv4 and
IPv6), real-time monitor, locale support, game selection sidebar,
text-to-speech, printer output, artefacting, support for ZIPped games,
clipboard support, palette editor, tone retuning, high score management,
force feedback, sprite editor, 3D, assembler, disassembler, CALM support,
Scale2x/3x/4x and HQx filters, animation recording (5 supported formats),
sound recording (8 supported formats), horizon dejittering, tape decks (4
supported formats), RetroAchievements support, floppy disk drive
The supported languages are currently English, Dutch, French, German,
Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Changes since V30.02:
* Improved BINBUG emulation.
* BINBUG: added support for "Settings|VDU|Blanking areas?".
* Debugger: added DIR command.
* Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
aa: fixed: "project|open..." asl didn't show #?.raw files.
binbug: fixed: incorrect address and contents were shown while holding
binbug: added an unlimited time trainer for target.
binbug: added support for "settings|vdu|blanking areas?" option.
binbug: now emulation is pixel-based rather than frame-based.
binbug: we now change to a 300 baud bios for games that require it.
elektor: improved game help for catapult and ESS-011 games.
aa: improved graphics for "about reaction" window.
wa,os4.1fe: added glyphs for debugger menu items.
pipbug,binbug,cd2650,phunsy: ctrl+shift now show character cells
debugger: added DIR command.
os4.1fe: fixed: "Tools|Debugger" menu item did not work properly.