- 0 replies
- 151 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 160 views
- Add Reply
WinArcadia 25.4 (Windows): 11 May 2019
AmiArcadia 25.4 (AmigaOS 3): 11 May 2019
AmiArcadia 25.4 (AmigaOS 4): 11 May 2019
AmiArcadia 25.3 (MorphOS): 30 April 2019
Super Bug Advance 1.3 (GBA): 11 September 2009
AmiArcadia and WinArcadia are multi-emulators of these machines:
* Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson, Grandstand,
Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu, Palladium, Poppy,
Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix, etc.) (1982);
* Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Fountain, Interton,
Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, Voltmace, Waddingtons, etc.) (c. 1978);
* Elektor TV Games Computer (1979);
* PIPBUG- and BINBUG-based machines (Electronics Australia 77up2 and
78up5, Signetics Adaptable Board Computer, Eurocard 2650, etc.) (c.
* Signetics Instructor 50 trainer (1978);
* Central Data 2650 computer (1977);
* Astro Wars, Galaxia, Laser Battle and Lazarian coin-ops by Zaccaria
* Malzak 1 and 2 coin-ops by Kitronix (c. 1980);
* Chaos 2 computer (1983);
* Dolphin trainer (1977);
* PHUNSY computer (c. 1980);
* AY-3-8550/8600-based Pong systems (Coleco Telstar Galaxy, Sheen
TVG-201, etc.) (c. 1976-1977);
* Ravensburger Selbstbaucomputer aka 2650 Minimal Computer trainer (1984);
* MIKIT 2650 trainer (1978); and
* VTech Type-right machine (1985).
Features include: ReAction GUI, load/save snapshots, windowed and full-
screen modes, CPU tracing, trainer, drag and drop support, graphics
scaling, automatic load/save of configuration/game, keyboard/joystick/
gamepad/paddle/mouse/trackball support, autofire, turbo mode, gameplay
recording/playback, sprite demultiplexing, help windows, source code,
debugger, frame skipping, redefinable keys, save screenshots (7 supported
formats), ARexx port, network play (IPv4 and IPv6), real-time monitor,
locale support, game selection sidebar, text-to-speech, printer output,
artefacting, support for ZIPped games, clipboard support, palette editor,
tone retuning, high score management, force feedback, sprite editor, 3D,
assembler, CALM support, Scale2x/3x/4x and HQx filters, animation
recording (3 supported formats), sound recording (3 supported formats).
The supported languages are currently English, Dutch, French, German,
Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Changes since V25.3:
* Added "Project|Save screenshot as|PNG..." command.
* Added "Macros|Generate IFF AIFF (Audio IFF) files?" option (WinArcadia only).
* Debugger: enhanced coverage report.
* Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.
* Hoxs64 18.104.22.168 [Commodore64] - http://www.hoxs64.net/Default.aspx
* Emma02 v1.30 [cosmac-related] - https://www.emma02.hobby-site.com/download.html
* Pantheon 8.444 [multi-system] - http://bostjan-grandovec.si/Content/Download.htm
* Decaf 1.0.2097 [Wii-U] - https://ci.appveyor.com/project/exjam/decaf-emu/build/artifacts?branch=master
* Emu Loader 8.7.3 [Front End] - http://emuloader.mameworld.info/downloads.htm