Summerslam results *spoiler*

L.S.D

Just a quick update:

Chris Benoit wins over Orlando Jordan

Edge wins over Matt Hardy (how can WWE flock up this angle so badly?)

:thumbsup1::clapping:

Rey Mysterio wins over Eddie Guerrero

Kurt Angle wins over Eugene (and get his medal back)

Randy Orton wins over Undertaker

John Cena wins over Chris Jericho

Batista wins over JBL

Hulk Hogan wins over Shawn Michaels.

This was the pay per view of the year. I loved every minute of it...

I just wish that Bret Hart would come back to a live WWE show to do something (not wrestle). Shawn Michaels needs to also be taught how to do the sharpshooter correctly after all this time. I think all his overly exaggerated flips and hops after one punch from Hogan just made himself look bad. The Matt Hardy Vs. Edge match was a joke and there will probably be a remath at WWE Unforgiven. The best match of the night was Jericho Vs. Cena. I really wanted Jericho to win and you could hear the fans siding for Jericho by screaming out "Let's go Jericho!" That was the point where Vince Mcmahon should have told the ref via the earpiece to give the belt to him. He pulled the match together and made it as good as it was. Cena is just another Ultimate Warrior with old-timer wrestling moves. His character is very stale and will slowly drag down. No comment on the JBL vs. Batista match.. just felt like extreme deja vu from another pay per view. The ladder match with Rey Mysterio and Guerrero was simply great. A lot of messups here and there, but overall a great match and a great show. :thumbsup1:

man my prediction was way off. but I figured hogan would not lay down on what may be his last match ever... they prolly told micheals to sell like crazy for hulk.

Jericho needs a belt yesterday. put a title on him Vince!

all the hardy fans better get ready for Matt to go back to heat and velocity. cuz his angle is dead now. this feud could have pushed matt into the upper mid-card, but it's running out of steam. and WWE still has a boner for edge.

i dont think that was suppose to happen. i was doin play by play for another forum, and the way his head hit the ring post was pretty legit. wwe wouldnt be that stupid to cut a hyped up match like that if it wasnt for anythin. thats a shame, all that build up and u get a 5min match cut short due to an error.

i dont think that was suppose to happen. i was doin play by play for another forum, and the way his head hit the ring post was pretty legit. wwe wouldnt be that stupid to cut a hyped up match like that if it wasnt for anythin. thats a shame, all that build up and u get a 5min match cut short due to an error.

I seriously doubt that was real. Don't be so gullible, these wrestlers are good actors. :thumbsup1:

I seriously doubt that was real. Don't be so gullible, these wrestlers are good actors. :thumbsup1:

well not good actors haha, but i do have to admit, i do feel weird now. this whole angle started out as a shoot. just hard to believe that they would actually cut a match that short at a PPV to continue an angle. if it was a real error, fine its unfortunate. but if it was booked that way....thats pretty lame.

I seriously doubt that was real. Don't be so gullible, these wrestlers are good actors. :D

well not good actors haha, but i do have to admit, i do feel weird now. this whole angle started out as a shoot. just hard to believe that they would actually cut a match that short at a PPV to continue an angle. if it was a real error, fine its unfortunate. but if it was booked that way....thats pretty lame.

Well, they can only turn this around by having Matt Hardy to appear in RAW tonite, beat the crap out of Edge, breaking his hand or rib or something, then having Vince to come out and say "You are not supposed to do this", Matt didn't give crap and give Vince a Twist of Fate, break his hands too etc etc. Now that would be awesome :D

I seriously doubt that was real. Don't be so gullible, these wrestlers are good actors. :D

Well, they can only turn this around by having Matt Hardy to appear in RAW tonite, beat the crap out of Edge, breaking his hand or rib or something, then having Vince to come out and say "You are not supposed to do this", Matt didn't give crap and give Vince a Twist of Fate, break his hands too etc etc. Now that would be awesome :D

well matt did come back, but all jacked up. it was good booking that he lost to conway. not only does he sell the "beat up" given by edge, but conway also doesnt lose his winning streak. sooner or later ull see hardy coming back with vengence in a nasty manner and next thing u know we're gonna have a stipulation match. ladder? cage? cell? never know....