Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Close look at PSP

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

L.S.D

L.S.D

Anyone want a hallucination?

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,398 posts
Click to view battle stats
Here it is.

The speaker near the control pad look ugly.

zhugeliang

zhugeliang

Lord of the Roms

• Premium Members
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Flocking Terrorists up the Arse til it bleeds and they scream for mercy. I like to torture them to the point that they cry like the little lillies that they are, until the pain is too much for them to handle.... so much that they would try to choke on their own blood in an attempt to end their own sorry lives. That's when I would stop and peel back his eyelids and force him to watch his daughter and wife jump from a 100 story building into the concrete. After they splatter into the ground I would wipe the blood off his eyes so that he can see his father crushed under a 2 ton limestone block. Then watch his mother suffocate from lack of oxygen while clinging on to her husband's leg... the only thing left of his tattered carcass she can recognize. Just as her eyes roll into the back of her head I would smash his teeth into the curb, strip him of all his belongings and watch him struggle to regain his sanity.
i saw this thing at e3 in may it was fargin amazing, its like a lil hdtv. the trouble is gonna come when you have to buy multiple copies of movies so you can watch them on the go. I heard this thing is gonna come out at around 275. thats just insane to me if its true but ill prolly get one anyway =P

saiyanfire

saiyanfire

The Dark Angel

• Premium Members
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:anime, emulation, drawing/art
Im definitely coppin myself one of those. Im glad they didnt use the ipod like buttons.

zhugeliang

zhugeliang

Lord of the Roms

• Premium Members
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Flocking Terrorists up the Arse til it bleeds and they scream for mercy. I like to torture them to the point that they cry like the little lillies that they are, until the pain is too much for them to handle.... so much that they would try to choke on their own blood in an attempt to end their own sorry lives. That's when I would stop and peel back his eyelids and force him to watch his daughter and wife jump from a 100 story building into the concrete. After they splatter into the ground I would wipe the blood off his eyes so that he can see his father crushed under a 2 ton limestone block. Then watch his mother suffocate from lack of oxygen while clinging on to her husband's leg... the only thing left of his tattered carcass she can recognize. Just as her eyes roll into the back of her head I would smash his teeth into the curb, strip him of all his belongings and watch him struggle to regain his sanity.
they kind of are like ipod buttons you dont really push down on them all you have to do is touch it. its gonna be a really sensitive thing to carry around with you which is why I think they are trying to make it look cool as a necklace. i feel sorry for the dude who is the first to gets it snatched off from around his neck. and then i feel sorry for the jacker when the victim gets his revenge by breaking into his house and killing him and his family with baseball bats and then stabbing them after they die for fun :lol:

its a cruel world we live in

saiyanfire

saiyanfire

The Dark Angel

• Premium Members
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:anime, emulation, drawing/art
U heard about the x box killin?
Damn those sesitive buttons, they are gonna suck.

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
I hope sony burns in hell.

zhugeliang

zhugeliang

Lord of the Roms

• Premium Members
  • 276 posts
why do you say that k?

nezumi

nezumi

Resident Linux Zealot

• Premium Members
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Learning Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL<br>Emulation<br>Computer Hardware<br>Historical European Swordsmanship
I still just can't see this thing lasting for too long against the DS.

If it plays digital audio files, it'll probably only play them in sony's weird new format.
If it supports some form of storage, it'll probably only support sony's memory stick (maybe a PS2 memcard, but that's pushin' it).
Gotta buy all your fave movies and ported PS1/2 games again.
Plays movies in full color, and relies on something with a motor to read information from the storage medium? Kiss battery life goodbye...

Then again, I was one of the kinds of people who thought the iPod mini would flop becuase of it's limited storage space. Surprise! Morons bought the gay little pastel PoS's because they thought they looked better, which proved to me once and for all something I should have known...

People are stupid and will spend MORE money on something that looks pretty rather than spend some money on something with greater technological/practical merit. Example1: iPod vs. Rio Karma.
Example2: Intel vs. AMD.
Example3: MS Software vs. the_world.

zhugeliang

zhugeliang

Lord of the Roms

• Premium Members
  • 276 posts
sounds like nezumi USED to work for netscape post IE :lol: j/k good statement man

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
The PSP just looks so damn sexy...

Wizard

Wizard

Da Flyin' Helmat Boy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 12,103 posts
  • Interests:DELICIOUS TRAPS, DELICIOUS LOLIS, HEALTHY GIRLS, DELICIOUS CAKE.

THe CAKE IS REAL
Sexy, that all it is.

then boom, your screen is broken.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users