AZN raps

Rivers because he's just so cool and they were cheap (Goodwill for life!)

LOL FUC YEAH

or any other recycled clothes shop :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sooo reminded me of when once apon a time I thought it'd be interesting to try chatting in some "AZN" rooms on I think it was yahoo or something. They were all talking like thugs and I cracked one joke not really trying to offend anyone and then they were all like "Yo, you is a beeeitch. Lucky someone doesn't come in your parkinglot and do a drivebye on you!". It was some comedy...

E to the M to the O...R-I-C-E. Fagg0try

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey, what you got against EMO? :D

LOL FUC YEAH

or any other recycled clothes shop 

Well Goodwill is the generic name for all recycled clothes stores :lol: I once got this ultra-shiny shirt from Goodwill...it's my pride and joy.

You know, it's funny what u ppl complain about with asians, becase i'm asian too n it's all the same crap that's nonsense to me. I wonder... why every korean who has an internet connection n creates a username for some account they always have to make it like 'KOREA!!!' or 'KrN4Lyf_PrYDe'...

So lame. Like doing that to yur name will u look any kooler, like some american born korean really knows what real pride in yur country is. Heh.

*is korean* :lol:

Btw, wth is EMO?

I have nothing against AZNs :lol:, but AZN raps and EMO are another matter.

Yeah, same here. AzN rap is just funny and trashy. I love Weezer, but I hate the rest of the emo-scene. Some of the music is good, but none of it is really bad though. Just not that great. I also hate it mostly because it's filled with poseurs and "I'm so cool because I wear thick glasses and trendy clothes, love me please" kind of people.

Emo is basically rock music, but usually pussifeid punk rock, that is emotional (hence EMO) and all lovey-dovey. But EMO is better than new age punk bands, that's for sure. Weezer pioneered the emo style because they were the first most famous emo group, but they seem to be drifting away from it with each subsequent album.

And there's Fugazi...but you know, my theory about them is that anyone who states that they love Fugazi is full of crap.

Take this test to see how EMO you are: http://www.geocities.com/ctskaboy/emotest.html

Emo style of dressing went to crap when Abercrombie and American Eagle started to pick up on it. That's when I started hating poseur-EMO people with a passion.

But yea whatever. =w=!

Edited by GryphonKlaw

...RAP SUCKS...

(noodles with rice = own :lol: Best of both sides of the AZN/Asian varitity(sp?)

...RAP SUCKS...

(noodles with rice = own :lol: Best of both sides of the AZN/Asian varitity(sp?)

No... Pop sux.

...RAP SUCKS...

(noodles with rice = own :P Best of both sides of the AZN/Asian varitity(sp?)

No... Pop sux.

No... Rap and pop sux.

Rap, pop, folk and country suck.