Stupid Idea? Or Brilliant Idea?

ummm wouldnt that e a bit clunky. u might mess up yur systems, but from what ive heard yur an expert at these things. maybe if you could make a kickass case and compact all that into something comfortable to hold.

Hope you dont break anything

Your main concern is voltage requirements, can't go feeding a Game Gear the same power as a GBA (It doesn't require as much)

Then you have the issue of the LCD screen, as none of those handhelds use the same display resolution OR frequencies.

Gonna be alot of work,,and I wouldn't be surpised if you broke something in the process.........that is, if you don't do your homework first.

If I was you, I'd grab hardware documentation on ALL the systems you intend on using for this project FIRST.

• 3 weeks later...
ive been thinking about doing this for a long time now, Should i fuse my Game Gear/Game Boy Advance/other handhelds into one system? that would be pretty cool i think, and i could probably make a pretty cool case for it.

Think its worth it?

I've seen this done with consoles but never done with handhelds. I dont recommend trying this. This is a bad idea. :unsure: